Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win!

Now, where shall we go when the thread ban kicks in? :celebrate:
Haha. Even the mods have a sense of humour mate.
In all silius though, I do hope Everton are meeting with the 2 interested parties and not rejecting them due to all this blah blah "at an advanced stage" jibberish I keep reading about the US dudes.

That also seems to be the case. But surely a logical Board would listen to rival offers until the last moment? Surely?
Where are these Chinese whispers coming? From twitter I assume...Personally I hope Moores consortium seals the deal soon.(and by soon I mean before the summer)

Mentioned in here as well by a few posters. I think a lot is happening in the background and expect news soon.

This probs is the educated quess in here. I dont know exactly why but I have very opposite feeling about Moores than many evertonians (maybe thats due cause of my eternal optimism)
+We really dont know much about that group...there might be some serious moneymen innit. Exciting times.

This probs is the educated quess in here. I dont know exactly why but I have very opposite feeling about Moores than many evertonians (maybe thats due cause of my eternal optimism)
+We really dont know much about that group...there might be some serious moneymen innit. Exciting times.
Possibly. But my guess is that they will bring business ideas for a slow, long term business growth for Everton. I don't think they will bring the money to throw at us we all desire for a quick game change for Everton.
What makes you so optimistic seeing we know practically nothing?

It was mentioned in an "exclusive" don't laugh, 11days ago in the Echo by Greg O,Keefe. Talks in a advanced stage, with two other Chinese groups also interested.Can't cut and paste it don't know know w how to on my Kindle.

Possibly. But my guess is that they will bring business ideas for a slow, long term business growth for Everton. I don't think they will bring the money to throw at us we all desire for a quick game change for Everton.
What makes you so optimistic seeing we know practically nothing?
Quite like Moores as a person. He seems like a man with a vision. He also is a businessman And a philantropist what suits our ethos. Just get good vibes

No joking here, but I am watching CNN right now and they are interviewing China's richest man Wang Jianlin. He's just stated his intention to buy into international sports in 2016. Three acquisitions in the region of $US3-5bn.

Grasping furiously, yes I know, but any chance @The Esk?

I believe he already owns 20% of the Spanish football club Atlético Madrid after reading his wikipedia.

I. WANT. WANG!

I. WANT. WANG!

I. WANT. WANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back