Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how unlikely it may seem, but can anyone else understand why Everton are still running with the Chinese angle on the OS? Chinese New Year was nearly 2 weeks ago yet they posted yesterday about Everton's 'connections' with China through Keijan and Lie Tie and Lie Weifeng etc?

Got to be something in it surely????

Maybe to show Chinese investors that there has been a history between the club and China? Seems that the Chinese base their overseas investment on such relationships i.e. Atletico Madrid??

I know how unlikely it may seem, but can anyone else understand why Everton are still running with the Chinese angle on the OS? Chinese New Year was nearly 2 weeks ago yet they posted yesterday about Everton's 'connections' with China through Keijan and Lie Tie and Lie Weifeng etc?

Got to be something in it surely????

....if you've ever tried following one of youth game updates, I wouldn't put much faith in the OS from a refresh perspective.

No joking here, but I am watching CNN right now and they are interviewing China's richest man Wang Jianlin. He's just stated his intention to buy into international sports in 2016. Three acquisitions in the region of $US3-5bn.

Grasping furiously, yes I know, but any chance @The Esk?

I believe he already owns 20% of the Spanish football club Atlético Madrid after reading his wikipedia.

I don't know how high the rich Chinese rate, but if he's seriously rich why does he own only 20% of Athletico?

....if you've ever tried following one of youth game updates, I wouldn't put much faith in the OS from a refresh perspective.
I see what you are saying but this article was only posted yesterday afternoon. Surely the site cant be almost 2 weeks behind in updating??

Into what "flirting" are you referring at?
Simply put, it appears that Everton are showing the Chinese they are 'available' via the OS. The 'Happy Chinese New Year video' with the players hopefully 'seeing you in China soon' or words to that effect and the latest article showing our past links to Chinese industry and their past great / most capped players etc...shameless flirting in my eyes :)

Simply put, it appears that Everton are showing the Chinese they are 'available' via the OS. The 'Happy Chinese New Year video' with the players hopefully 'seeing you in China soon' or words to that effect and the latest article showing our past links to Chinese industry and their past great / most capped players etc...shameless flirting in my eyes :)
We are sluts. Nice sluts.

Is the world's longest running NDA still going preventing the club from informing t,s fan base or does it have a break clause which allows them to call old hall street via John Thompson.

Could they be more obvious with their flirting really?

Personally I think they will release the season ticket prices and after the early bird deadline announce a takeover.

1) Gives the owners a figure on season tickets
2) Once announced the Bandwagon jumpers will pay more so they get a bit extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back