Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think too many people are reading too much into the article on the OS.

China is a topical issue in football currently so why would the club not publish a very minor piece about our past association with China?

We could just be planning/having our Pre-Season there, would go hand in hand with Baines saying 'we'll see you soon'.

China is a topical issue in football currently so why would the club not publish a very minor piece about our past association with China?
Lack of any news regarding our potential American buyers as of late just builds up suspense, suspicion and that's where the rumour mill starts.

Could the article be a sign of a potential Chinese owner? Yes it's possible, but as you mention it's most probably not a sign at all.

Fair comment, but what about the Chinese New Year 'hope to see you in China soon' video?

I think it's just because people are desperate for some info Esk,the communication with the fanbase under this board in general is poor to say the least imho,we've been in this state of impasse since the original story broke before xmas,punters will read whatever into this and two and two suddenly becomes five!

I think it's just because people are desperate for some info Esk,the communication with the fanbase under this board in general is poor to say the least imho,we've been in this state of impasse since the original story broke before xmas,punters will read whatever into this and two and two suddenly becomes five!

Totally agree.

Apologies my post was not meant to be critical, as ever Everton treating their fans with distain.

The board will be bound by an NDA and even if they weren't, giving updates on the progress of the sale would be unprofessional and of no value anyway, as what would they say? It's errrm still in the process of negotiation.....

People are just impatient. It'll take as long as it takes.

The board will be bound by an NDA and even if they weren't, giving updates on the progress of the sale would be unprofessional and of no value anyway, as what would they say? It's errrm still in the process of negotiation.....

People are just impatient. It'll take as long as it takes.
They tell us nothing though mate,WHP for instance,still a go-er or not?,or somewhere in between?,just keep us in the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back