Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see if we have reported progress this week.

In the meantime there are reports that FSG is in talks with the Al Maktoum family to sell Liverpool.

Only a matter of time till they do get sold, FSG were never going to be in it for the long haul, soon as the stadium is finished on the upgrades they will be hawking it around to the highest bidder.

In the meantime there are reports that FSG is in talks with the Al Maktoum family to sell Liverpool.

Just great....

Lads i wouldn't worry to much, the original source for that story is WINNER sports, yes same outlet that broke the news about the Jordanian billionaire being in advance talks with us - yeah nailed on that is, also broke the story of Kane to Bayern as well, Liverpool signing Pato was another of their exclusives, as was Man United to bid for Sanchez in January gone from Arsenal.

Top Journalism site it is

Lads i wouldn't worry to much, the original source for that story is WINNER sports, yes same outlet that broke the news about the Jordanian billionaire being in advance talks with us - yeah nailed on that is, also broke the story of Kane to Bayern as well, Liverpool signing Pato was another of their exclusives, as was Man United to bid for Sanchez in January gone from Arsenal.

Top Journalism site it is
Would not be arsed anyway, they have repeatedly proved that splashing cash does not bring success, Southampton will be desperate for it to be true

Aa @bluestevon posted below i think thats not true about FSG. I think Henry will stay around until their stadium issue is sorted and also they hit top 4 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back