Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, it appears that Everton are showing the Chinese they are 'available' via the OS. The 'Happy Chinese New Year video' with the players hopefully 'seeing you in China soon' or words to that effect and the latest article showing our past links to Chinese industry and their past great / most capped players etc...shameless flirting in my eyes :)

Hmmm....I quess it could be seen as such thingy. Media has been talking about Yanks so long that anyone but them would be huge suprise to me, though

Im gonna stick my neck out and say that I think there may be something in these Chinese rumours! Haven't heard anything about the Moores/Noell bid for a while...plus the club are hardly being coy about which direction they seem to want to go in!!

We are having a Chinese Takeover yay!!:celebrate:

Another point...if the American deal was as advanced as reported / believed, surely they would not be happy with Everton's behavior towards the Chinese on the OS? Surely they would tell us to rein in the Chinese love fest??

Im gonna stick my neck out and say that I think there may be something in these Chinese rumours! Haven't heard anything about the Moores/Noell bid for a while...plus the club are hardly being coy about which direction they seem to want to go in!!

We are having a Chinese Takeover yay!!:celebrate:

But but......
Another point...if the American deal was as advanced as reported / believed, surely they would not be happy with Everton's behavior towards the Chinese on the OS? Surely they would tell us to rein in the Chinese love fest??

Jesus Laura....you are making me doubt by own beliefs x

Just distraction or deception tactics to allow the Yanks to get on with it in peace.

Just distraction or deception tactics to allow the Yanks to get on with it in peace.
Surely not? If thats the case and the Americans do takeover, they wouldn't like the idea of appearing second best to the Chinese that Everton appear to be courting would they? Even if it was just 'smoke and mirrors' to allow them to get on with things?

Surely not? If thats the case and the Americans do takeover, they wouldn't like the idea of appearing second best to the Chinese that Everton appear to be courting would they? Even if it was just 'smoke and mirrors' to allow them to get on with things?
Maybe its a Chinese\American takeover

Imagine the returns for them both at only half the cost of purchase\investment

Maybe just a case of we are all so desperate to hear something that it is the usual clutching at straws and reading far too much into it.
The reality is probably more along the lines of we have a work experience kid in with the media team at the moment who is doing an essay on the club's links to our local Chinese community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back