Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of bitterness for a player purely based on him outing your favourite manager for the fraud that he is.

Surely before that point you didn't have a problem with Baines.

I had a problem when he began to have a problem with not being chosen for the first team...or, rather, having competition for that place.

I dont like that indiscipline. And his reputation as being ultra loyal is laughable to me. He cried like a baby to the media, putting his little "helpful" comments about team form and cohesion when it wasn't his call to do so, and he tanked games in an Everton shirt.

An utter charlatan. And a Kopite to boot.

I had a problem when he began to have a problem with not being chosen for the first team...or, rather, having competition for that place.

I dont like that indiscipline. And his reputation as being ultra loyal is laughable to me. He cried like a baby to the media, putting his little "helpful" comments about team form and cohesion when it wasn't his call to do so, and he tanked games in an Everton shirt.

An utter charlatan. And a Kopite to boot.
When was this mate? Not on the wind up, purely asking.

That's a pretty low bar to negotiate...and it still doesn't make him a LB...because he wasn't and isn't a LB.

Yeah you're telling me. Born in 97 myself and I've only seen a handful of top quality players play for us, and an even smaller handful play for us for a sustained period of time. Baines was and has

And cmon Dave I know you don't like him but it's not your place to decide what his initials are

Yeah you're telling me. Born in 97 myself and I've only seen a handful of top quality players play for us, and an even smaller handful play for us for a sustained period of time. Baines was and has

And cmon Dave I know you don't like him but it's not your place to decide what his initials are
Ha Ha.

Reactions: FTY
....that’s no slight on Baines. VdH was a very special and totally underrated footballer. There’s only Ray Wilson better than VdH and even he couldn’t have played almost a full championship winning season covering as a CB. What a player.
I did not see Wilson just before me, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back