Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM
I browse GrandOldTeam(Everton's forum) regularly. According to them Bluekipper is unreliable and Leighton Baines is world class.
Seems to be common view amongst Everton fans

Koff KM.

Okay, I know he's ours and we love him and he's boss and don't f**king leave us Baines ffs...

But let's not kid ourselves. He isn't better than Coentrao. We don't want to be known as the delusional half of Merseyside.. lets leave that to the red half.
Why? Because Coentrao plays for Real Madrid? Baines is without doubt a better player.

He's a journalist who used to work for sky. he's now freelance and has very close links to united and it was him who broke the Ji sung park to qpr that was off the radar before then

I've heard he is going with the Celtic LB to come in...this post will get ignored but hey...we shall see wont we.

Why? Because Coentrao plays for Real Madrid? Baines is without doubt a better player.

At the moment I'd agree, but I reckon if Coentrao can mature into his defensive duties a bit more, he'll be better than Baines is now.

Don't get me wrong though, I think Baines is an excellent player, but so is Coentrao. I reckon he showed against Spain how good he can be when he really puts a shift in. Until he got knackered and kept getting caught out of position, obviously, but then that happens to pretty much everyone against bloody Spain

No I just think he's better, Baines is extremely valuable to us and the way we play but in the grand scheme of things Coentrao is a better player imo. Very different styles anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM
I browse GrandOldTeam(Everton's forum) regularly. According to them Bluekipper is unreliable and Leighton Baines is world class.
Seems to be common view amongst Everton fans

right that's it, if neville is gunna say stuff like that he's not welcome on here anymore, koff neville ;)

I've spoken to a few United fans who'd love Baines & Felliani - the ones who know what they're talking about like

Felli's probably the player of ours that Utd could do with more. He's also more in Fergie's age range (in terms of big money buys, I mean). I could see them moving for him before Baines tbh

Rather they just stop poaching our talent all together.

When was the last time a united graduate made it bar Cleverly?

Rather they just stop poaching our talent all together.

When was the last time a united graduate made it bar Cleverly?

Chill out man

There has always been transfer activity between United and Everton over the years

Its a two way thing

i.e.

Mickey Thomas
Norman Whiteside
Tim Howard
Phil Neville
Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back