Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

why is everyone surprised by this?

moyes knows him as a player and a person, utd linked with him before moyes went there. so there was always going to be a bid!!

and the reported £12m is too low fume fest! what are utd supposed to do? bid £50m then negotiate down ??

moyes knows what we will except!

the fume should come if/when baines hands the transfer request in! tapped up all day long!

Lets look at it another way. IF Moyes was still our manager on a 3 year deal, and Utd offered £12m, what would he say?

Answers should be interesting.

moyes knows him as a player and a person, utd linked with him before moyes went there. so there was always going to be a bid!!

and the reported £12m is too low fume fest! what are utd supposed to do? bid £50 the negotiate down ??

the fume should come if/when baines hands the transfer request in! tapped up all day long!

If Moyes knows that then why start out at that price? Seems a bit of a waste of time.

and the reported £12m is too low fume fest! what are utd supposed to do? bid £50 the negotiate down ??

But if they don't make derisory bids there's no chance he'll hand in a transfer request, one clearly impacts the other hugely.

Didn't Coentroa (lb at Real Madrid ) go for 32 mill? Baines is a better player. I don't want Baines to go but 20 mill + chichorito and I might limit my sobbing to only a week

And in 'tit of the year' news, the award goes to a comment from Mark on skysports:

"His age puts me off. 12 Million is too much. I think Buttner is a fresher option. Think Moyes has gone in for the wrong player."

The fact that some clueless Utd fans don't think he's worth £12m makes me fume even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back