Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly mate. Colluding with our board to pull the wool over Evertonian eyes that there's a genuine process at work here.

And this feller Moyes had the ****ing nerve to attack Blue Union members for trying to get some info out about how the club really works. The despicable hypocrite.

it sickens me sometimes, people state how Moyes was within his right to not sign a contract and walk away from the club and leave them without a penny compo BECAUSE he gave them 11 years under hard regimes..... f@ck that, he was paid very , very well to do a job, and now the fella returns with what I consider an insult offer, albeit a starter for negogiation. He has gone low to achieve a price of 17-20 million

He gave Lescott stick and he is worse than him in my opinion. I for one expected him to go at the end of the season but I never dreamed the ginger git would insult the intelligence of the supporters who backed him through thick and thin by making this offer......

The Guardian are reporting that Baines isn't for sale at any price and Bill has pretty much said the same when he's said that Fella might go but hands off Leighton.

I've always thought that Bainsey was settled on Merseyside and didn't fancy a move to somewhere like Munich, but he could commute to Manchester. It would be surprising and very pleasing if he would turn down the chance of silverware and CL football because he only wanted to play for Everton.

And, if £12m is an opening offer, it would be equally gratifying if the board turned down the chance of £15m or even £18m for a 28 year old because the player is more valuable than his cash equivalent.

It seems like ridding United of Ferguson's backroom staff isn't enough for Moyes and that now the captain is dispensable too. Surely Giggs must be on his radar as well. It's either brave or foolish to dismantle a winning combination.

images
Correct - we already have his replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back