Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was that good then he'd have been cherry picked from us years ago. United offered a paltry £7M for him and it was no go...and they only enquired because that divvy Moyes was in charge for his catastrophic single season.
Christ you're on the rampage tonight.

Do you support Everton?

You really dont think he has been a great servant to the club?
The word 'outstanding' was used. That's ridiculous. It's just present-midedness gone mad to have him down as a great.

I repeat: in conjunction with Pienaar he was responsible for some welcome moments of football which broke up the monotony of Moyes' premier tactic of booting the ball up in the air.

The word 'outstanding' was used. That's ridiculous. It's just present-midedness gone mad to have him down as a great.

I repeat: in conjunction with Pienaar he was responsible for some welcome moments of football which broke up the monotony of Moyes' premier tactic of booting the ball up in the air.

Ok so on your scale he is a great servant, but not outstanding?

What rating on the Backstabbing-Bobby scale would you give him?

Ian sir, I honesty felt the same could have been asked of your good self over the previously three seasons

Theres two of you dancing this crap tango
What did I do? My only issue was Martinez.

If he's not slagging off Baines it's Bolasie, if it's not Bolasie it's Jagielka, if it's not Jagielka it's Mirallas, if it's not Mirallas it's Walsh, if it's not Walsh it's Moshiri, if it's not Moshiri it's the stadium issue, if it's not the stadium issue it's Kenwright, if it's not Kenwright it's Moyes......and so on.

5062.jpg

An outstanding player
An outstanding servant to this football club, lots of clubs over the years have bid for him, not once has he rocked the boat for a move, not once has he bad mouthed the club for not reaching his ambitions, gave the best years of his career to help build us into the club we should be
An outstanding person

Leighton Baines, the real Everton fans salute you

5062.jpg

An outstanding player
An outstanding servant to this football club, lots of clubs over the years have bid for him, not once has he rocked the boat for a move, not once has he bad mouthed the club for not reaching his ambitions, gave the best years of his career to help build us into the club we should be
An outstanding person

Ironically Martinez said it best.

''He's a club Icon''

Even more so if he helped him get the bullet.

An outstanding player
An outstanding person

Your idea of outstanding LBs.

Baines_3030878.jpg

My idea of outstanding LBs.
20ec4741f1814763a0e06b44c1ea80c5.jpg

Let's just leave it at that.

Any truth that our cultured left back has now entered the official Cockney rhyming slang dictionary?

Leighton Baines= Pains.

Any truth that our cultured left back has now entered the official Cockney rhyming slang dictionary?

Leighton Baines= Pains.

He is mince apparently cos Everton havnt won anything with him in the team.

Y'know, like Lyons, Latchford, Thomas, King, Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back