Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be going for someone like Bertrand. And as a back up I cant believe we dont have anyone coming through the academy who can play there. Isn't Kenny a FB? Maybe he plays off both sides? And Galloway would be the stand in for me anyway.

We really need to be getting away from make do and mend...which was the apparent attraction of Moshiri...looking pretty laughable now like.

Well he can't buy any players in November Dave.

And you were banging on about how boss Oviedo was for the majority of last year anyway.

I think this has to be his last season and should be getting phased out. Galloway is coming back for example, would even give Garbutt a game rather than Oviedo.

It was his first game back since September.
The trajectory is down, and some clow from the Echo is arguing Everton should give him - at 32 and with mounting injury problems - a new contract. As said, they would never argue that for a Liverpool player.

Well he can't buy any players in November Dave.

And you were banging on about how boss Oviedo was for the majority of last year anyway.
We wouldn't have to turn to anyone right now if Koeman hadn't made that numb nuts decision to loan out Galloway.

Ideally he'll give us a few vintage performances before moving on in the summer.

Still looks more comfortable on the ball than anyone else in the squad, but unfortunately it's time for a fresh face.

I vote that we burn him in a giant wicker base guitar
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back