Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

That team they had in the late 80's was decent enough as well.

Still though we probably should've beaten them in that 1989 Full Members cup final all the same!
Was that the epic 5-4 game where Garry Parker scored that worldie solo effort? I can remember being 9 at the time and absolutely gutted about that game. I thought being a cup final at Wembley it was a really important game rather than just a Mickey Mouse cup

Was that the epic 5-4 game where Garry Parker scored that worldie solo effort? I can remember being 9 at the time and absolutely gutted about that game. I thought being a cup final at Wembley it was a really important game rather than just a Mickey Mouse cup

Still cant warm to Palace after they bet us in the Zenith Data Systems Cup Final.

Ha yeah Wright got a couple for them - they didn't have a bad team.

Remember willing Bob The Pole, to do something special because he had to be brilliant being from abroad, remember it was live on Sky 1 for some reason.
Yeah they'd finished 3rd and got to the FA Cup final the year before.Yeah I remember thinking Wazza and Preki had to be amazing. Good old days

They did win two FA Cups pre Cloughie though. In terms of clubs i hate Forest are well down the list.

I'll always respect them for sticking it to the RS in the late 70's as well!

I hate the rs, Man United, Leeds and the Geordies but Forest are alright with me.;) Sure no wonder some of them hate us, with the stuff a few keyboard warriors on here are saying.lol
I don't hate them either mate, I was just trying to make the point they're not in the same league as us regarding big clubs.

It was they edged us out in extra time. I don't mind Forest having success as long as it's not at our expense!

It may have been a Mickey Mouse tournament to try and fill the gap of no european football, but it still would've been nice to win it all the same.

If a side is found guilty of breaking the P&S rule AND is relegated anyhow before any points deduction can be applied, is the punishment then null and void?

If a side is found guilty of breaking the P&S rule AND is relegated anyhow before any points deduction can be applied, is the punishment then null and void?

Think so. If Leicester hadnt got promoted one year they would have been done by the EFL rules. Or some club anyrate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back