Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have better players than us all over the park, but,the task today would have been easier with 11 men. Young is finished at this level, Patterson is a much better option, despite his limitations. Keane is a favourite of the manager. But probably our worst center back option. Dyche got his selection and his substitutions wrong today, yet again.

Having said that there were some positives, the midfield three were very good defensively, Branthwaite, once again was excellent, but, for me, MOTM Mykolenko, he was very good today and seems to be, finally , getting up to speed with this league. He'll never be a world beater, but, I think he can be proficient.

Has there ever been a time when Everton FC weren`t the 2nd team in the city and poor relatives to the reds, everything about that club absolutely dwarves anything our club has ever done, this stadium doesn`t change that!
Really??? Admittedly we have been 2nd best for most of the last 50 years but from 1892 to 1970 we were easily the more popular and successful club in the city.

Liverpool have better players than us all over the park, but,the task today would have been easier with 11 men. Young is finished at this level, Patterson is a much better option, despite his limitations. Keane is a favourite of the manager. But probably our worst center back option. Dyche got his selection and his substitutions wrong today, yet again.

Having said that there were some positives, the midfield three were very good defensively, Branthwaite, once again was excellent, but, for me, MOTM Mykolenko, he was very good today and seems to be, finally , getting up to speed with this league. He'll never be a world beater, but, I think he can be proficient.

it was only young that his selection was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back