Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6817.webp

Apologies if already posted but the Sky highlights are a laugh

Did we not have any shots ? They didn't even show the dodgy tackle that wasn't a yellow that should have been or Young's first yellow

Michael Keane, Jesus wept. You've had the odd good spell for us but your clearly not up to this level. I don't blame you for that. But sticking your arm out like that is unforgivable school boy stuff.

As soon as he never booked tsimakis for sticking his leg out and tripping harrison i knew we were getting nothing from him. More or less the same offence for youngs booking.
You just want a bit of fair consistency. So many times down the years i feel we're playing 12 there.

One day, we will go there, just like when they won the covid cup, and a ref won’t give them every single decision. It’s not even Youngs sending off, I can live with that, what I can’t live with is Tsimikas fouling three times in around 30 minutes and not picking up a booking, yet Young fouls twice and gets two bookings. Then, we are through on goal from the halfway line and their defender takes our forward out, foul given but no second yellow card.

This has happened before when we played Brentford if you remember, the same scenario. There are simple facts, and the facts are we are still being cheated by the refs. The list goes on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back