Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can talk all day about what players should have done and what Dyche should have done, but it real comes down to...

....this corrupt throbber.....

1263365.jpg
At least there's one ref who won't get hounded after an LFC game, by the LFC dominated mob in the media. No doubt he'll be relieved. They crap themselves when they ref that lot as their livelihood could be on the line.

Apologies if already posted but the Sky highlights are a laugh

Did we not have any shots ? They didn't even show the dodgy tackle that wasn't a yellow that should have been or Young's first yellow

Yes Matty, that's why we played over half the game with 10 menl. If I can see that Young is hopelessly out of his depth in this league at his age, why can't Dyche? He has a propensity to play favourites , Young, Keane etc. and just continues to do it until the pressure from the fans becomes so great he will drop them, but, he will always be looking for an opportunity to put them back in. It's a pity it wasn't a straight red,at least he wouldn't be able to select him for 3 games then.

i agree mate - but i thought he would of brought gana gueye back in and he didn’t

"Yes, we are probably lucky with Konate that he didn't get the second yellow.

"Of course I understand Everton's frustration. It is hard but with time you get over it."

You patronising Teutonic get. GTF Turkey teeth.
World class levels of condescension here. Top trolling tbf.

Its just yet another example of big team bias. It gets worse and worse in the premier league every season

And a big reason why there is big team bias is the amount of media attention there is any time a big club get a remotely questionable decision go against them. Yet the decisions against us will be forgotten by Monday morning.

Its not cheating. But there is an inherent big team bias across the main European leagues. And it needs to be consistently highlighted.
How do you explain big team bias for Pawson sending Jageilka off for winning the ball against Wolves. It's nothing to do with big team bias, its just plain cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back