Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1697925774420.webp

It was gonna be a hard game anyway, Young messing about getting a second yellow, while Youngs fault Dyche should of hauled him off. He has form with this, see Holgate last season at Palace, mixed with Dyches bizarre loyalty to certain players, and we were Donald Ducked. I can only hope we have a chance to knock the RS out one of the cups, with Dyche reminding everyone about favourable decisions towards those lot.

that Konate decision was every bit as bad as the Diaz one against Spurs btw, absolutely unforgivable - i’ve said it on here a few times before, if i did my job that badly i’d be sacked, PL football is rotten to its core, i can’t see a way back for it
The thing is Pawson did do his job. That was how they planned to square off the Diaz goal getting ruled out.

We always knew we'd be the fall guys for that.

And how many more should they have?? I can remember another 2 in top of Konate’s today. Gerrard 2 foot lunge on Naysmith and Kuyt’s drop kick on Phil Neville.

And then a definite one that shouldn’t go against us is Rodwell on Suarez.

Let's not forget this Ronnie Whelan attempt on John Ebrell.

What's more worrying is not the impact the right foot makes, but where the left foot is aimed.

They are one vile club.

Screenshot_20231021_214731_Gallery.webp

Screenshot_20230501-175247_YouTube.webp

Let's not forget this Ronnie Whelan attempt on John Ebrell.

What's more worrying is not the impact the right foot makes, but where the left foot is aimed.

They are one vile club.

View attachment 232244

View attachment 232245
Not to mention the game were Suarez deliberately raked the achilles of not Distin AND Mirallas. Both very serious red cards but I don’t think he even got booked. Or Distin’s disallowed goal. Or the Lescott penalty. They have obviously been better than us for a long time but the decisions are just ridiculous. Gordon and DCL had pretty strong penalty shouts denied too in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back