2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the pandemic presently ravaging clubs I wouldn't be surprised if he contracted covid. But this notion that hes fabricating his illness as some stand against Benitez, until the facts are known is absurd

Spot on that.

Shift this 'kin watsrel out.

Anyone siding with a player who's refused to put an Everton shirt on - a shirt that we'd all have loved and been honoured to wear - needs to seriously look at where they are on this issue.

GTF you disgusting snide get.

I just can’t take anyone who would seriously side with any of these player seriously. They’re an absolute clown show, and some people want the show to continue. ‘He’s fallen out with the players’, I couldn’t care less if he falls out with every single one of them and they all leave, I wouldn’t give any of them a second thought, they’re all massive disappointments in Everton shirts

I just can’t take anyone who would seriously side with any of these player seriously. They’re an absolute clown show, and some people want the show to continue. ‘He’s fallen out with the players’, I couldn’t care less if he falls out with every single one of them and they all leave, I wouldn’t give any of them a second thought, they’re all massive disappointments in Everton shirts

There's literally only Doucoure, Allan, Gordon and Gray I'd retain who I think have decent talent and good attitude.

If the manager wants to adopt a scorched earth policy in the summer he'd be pushing at an open door with the fans. I'm certain that as much as many people are not wanting the manager it is no way shape or form an endorrsement of this squad. The shame of it is that they cant see that only Benitez has the balls to face them and see them out...and they're undermining him doing that.

People are making out like we had a crack back room set up and amazing staff from top to bottom. We’re one of the worst run clubs in the league and the playing squad is an utter joke. It doesn’t matter if Benitez bulldozed the entire club, he literally can’t make it worse than it already is. What exactly do people want to protect? It all needs ripping down, yet some people don’t want to even tear a strip of wall paper off even though the wall behind it is decimated with damp.

There's literally only Doucoure, Allan, Gordon and Gray I'd retain who I think have decent talent and good attitude.

If the manager wants to adopt a scorched earth policy in the summer he'd be pushing at an open door with the fans. I'm certain that as much as many people are not wanting the manager it is no way shape or form an endorrsement of this squad. The shame of it is that they cant see that only Benitez has the balls to face them and see them out...and they're undermining him doing that.
I wouldn’t be bothered about a scorched earth policy in the summer - doing it during the season is bonkers. You’re stuck with unhappy players until the summer and the result, well, we’re seeing it. Not very smart this chap, low low on the EQ scale, not a great trait for a people manager.

Digne has always been a model professional at Everton since arriving.

Fat man Benitez has caused trouble everywhere he has been, it’s obvious who the problem is.

Of course weirdos like Dave are going to turn on the player and back their new cult hero, just for the sake of pedantry. He’s the only man in the whole Everton fan base who had a strange, odd and pathetically embarrassing agenda against Leighton Baines FFS!

I wouldn’t be bothered about a scorched earth policy in the summer - doing it during the season is bonkers. You’re stuck with unhappy players until the summer and the result, well, we’re seeing it. Not very smart this chap, low low on the EQ scale, not a great trait for a people manager.
I disagree. None of them want relegation - even if some of them might want the manager out.

We wont go down - not a chance.

Benitez will bring in 3 of his own in January and he can sell more in the summer if he's still here. By next season's start he could be left with those who fancy it from the present lot and his ownjn players (probably 9/10).

Who knows what's going on here but clearly the relationship between manager and player is broken. What is utterly bizarre from a business point of view is Benitez and the club laying this all out in public, it knocks five maybe ten million off of his price. If you were a buying club and were watching all of this play out would you put in a high bid or would you lowball us for a player disillusioned with his current club and a manager who doesn't want to play him? This is lose lose for EFC, just say he's injured and sell him for as much as possible in the next window, don't cut off your nose to spite your face, ffs. We're an absolute shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back