2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, maybe. But there's a difference between being right all the time and originating info.

That's all that's being said.

If the bobble is positioning himself as a portal where up to date info is drawn into and then more widely disseminated, then that's a legitimate claim he could make, for sure

The question is whether he's also sourced up for primary news.

He definitely rehashes some info after others report it. Whether he confirms it with his own sources who knows.

He does however also say some things first. I’ve seen it a number of times now and I’m pretty suspicious of “ITKs”. He’s legitimate.

He definitely rehashes some info after others report it. Whether he confirms it with his own sources who knows.

He does however also say some things first. I’ve seen it a number of times now and I’m pretty suspicious of “ITKs”. He’s legitimate.
I think on team news he must have primary sources. On board room stuff? Nah.

I didn't realise it was a post to me. I thought it was Martin Luther's 95 theses he nailed to that church door in Wittenberg.
Unless Martin Luther was complaining about a woefully incompetent manager called Benitez, I don't see the relevance of your post.
When I want to know anything about 15th century theologians though you'll be the first to know.
When I want to know anything football related, you'll be very low down the list I'm afraid.

Cheeky get.
Being on the bevvie and Lemo may have had an effect on your career.

View attachment 151250
You’d think at his age now, he’d have the humility to look at himself and hold his hands up for the way his career went.

Not that he’s got many regrets like. Loved the nightlife and the birds and what better way to live it than as a football player getting paid millions and not having to actually kick a football.

I pity him in a way, he clearly needed help and either didn’t receive it, or didn’t want it.

What a great Moyes signing he was.

For all ginger minge's great press on signings - bringing in "the right sort" - he also brought in two utter basket cases like AVM and Drenthe...and Beattie too.

Very odd.
Dav, you forgot about the real basket case Dour Dave signed, Richard Wright from Arsenal, fell over an advertising board before one game and had to be replaced, fell out of his loft getting his suitcases for a holiday and had to go to the hospital instead that’s beside being useless as a goalie, add him to Billyletdown who scored two or three cracking goals but was as poor or worse than Davies from Fulham, was he a Moyes signing?

Just not at defending, and average at best for England.

Baines defensive side was protected by our defnsive team, even the left midfielder supported him.

I love Baines, but if your not letting him take set-plays / pens etc, he doesn't do much else, hense his England form really and the Ego kings or Rooney, Gerrard & Lampard took all the frree kicks /corners.

Pack it in fella. Baines was a quality left back.
unreal comments.

They're stalling over the fee because they know we absolutely have to sell him. If Benitez handled this better we wouldn't be in this situation.
The other scenario is wait till the end of the window and a big club suffers a bad injury at left back. Or another team decides to make a move late on. While villa maybe trying to haggle, the longer is goes on, it’s gives them more time to lose out on the player. Also could turn Digne’s head

You’d think at his age now, he’d have the humility to look at himself and hold his hands up for the way his career went.

Not that he’s got many regrets like. Loved the nightlife and the birds and what better way to live it than as a football player getting paid millions and not having to actually kick a football.

I pity him in a way, he clearly needed help and either didn’t receive it, or didn’t want it.

What a guy....

Also read that he robbed the club doctors for sleeping pills, hadn't realised just what a lunatic he was.

“I bought a Ferrari and the first stop was the Newz Bar, a popular place in Liverpool. After a couple of hours of alcohol I drove to the nearest strip club. Getting drunk in a strip club in the middle of Liverpool was not very smart. But I had a strong longing for naked women.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back