2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players don't join a club like Chelsea to take a pay cut

If he’s unhappy here on £120k a week, I find it hard to believe he’d turn down £100k a week to get a chance at Chelsea in the Champions League.

If Villa offered £120k a week, and Chelsea offered £100k a week, I think it’s a no brainer for a player.

£30m is ok. £25m is a bit meh. They paid £25m for a 29 years old Ings.

Ings is a great player and was Southampton’s best player. As far as comparisons go, I think that makes £25m for Digne look fair :D

By the same people who slated them when they were playing here though.

Loads were always on Lukaku's back, first touch, bottled big games greedy etc. Inevitably the same people are going to say we won't miss him/we'll spread the goals around etc.
There's always people who take a dislike to our better players but when a player is leaving the club those numbers balloon beyond that little group. There's loads of people who are now saying that Digne is rubbish who have never said it before and it happens time and time again.

I suppose it's like someone who gets dumped saying "I never liked her anyway". It's also usually the same group who start exaggerating everything as well, like James' wage or Digne's age. It's all a bit childish.

As much as you like to laugh at him the Bobble does have info, Joyce has retweeted him before. To my knowledge hes got nothing wrong so far.
Yes, maybe. But there's a difference between being right all the time and originating info.

That's all that's being said.

If the bobble is positioning himself as a portal where up to date info is drawn into and then more widely disseminated, then that's a legitimate claim he could make, for sure

The question is whether he's also sourced up for primary news.

If not backing one of our worst ever managers makes me a loser, I'll take that.
However I'll argue my case.
On one of our worst ever runs.
Alienating players.
Alienating fans.
Abysmal tactics.
Abysmal performances.
By the way I didn't call you a kopite, so you can dry your eyes over that one.
You are though, most definitely a WUM.
Benitez out.

Last of all,

15th.

End of.
@davek would you like to refute any one of those points?
I'll wait.
Thanks in advance.
Actually I'll open it to any Benitez apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back