2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny is this (I don't think he should keep doing it like but he's the media manager)

I mean I've already put on all the stats for this season too for people who say he's dropped off a cliff.

Best thing in that thread is people asking for his defensive stats, so they get them, then they say 'well stats can be misleading'

What a guy....

Also read that he robbed the club doctors for sleeping pills, hadn't realised just what a lunatic he was.
Drenthe was a cracking little player but a bigger lunatic than his fellow Dutchman but fortunately didn’t stay here long enough to prove it, Moyes signed some nut cases Tommy Graveson being another suitable for Rainhill.

So the Digne post is yet another LIE
I already linked the sources for the rat's transfer demands.

It's a pity you cant hand an apology to someone you called a liar over the 27 minute lot backing Moshiri. They did. I provided their own words to underline it. And then you ignored the call to correct yourself.

Zero character.

All you can do is scream blue murder to try and forlornly get a manager sacked...and I wouldn't mind, there's no manager you've ever given support to.

Lol.

Pathetic.

Digne or Richarlison, Gomes, Doucoure, etc

Yep. 100%. And whats quite amusing is this forum has been questioning the recruitment of players the past few years and how so many look happy just to pick up the money.
Digne isnt a bad player. But the outpouring is over the top about him moving on.
I dont know how we're ever going to keep a clean sheet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back