2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought myself Mike that was when we got the best out of Digne, I'd actually love us to play 433 like Liverpool do with Richarlison, DCL and Gray switching positions, that would allow us 3 in midfield Allan, Doucoure, possibly Gomes.

Definitely should play 4-3-3, but unfortunately we have a stubborn manager that will not deviate from 2 in midfield.

I already linked the sources for the rat's transfer demands.

It's a pity you cant hand an apology to someone you called a liar over the 27 minute lot backing Moshiri. They did. I provided their own words to underline it. And then you ignored the call to correct yourself.

Zero character.

All you can do is scream blue murder to try and forlornly get a manager sacked...and I wouldn't mind, there's no manager you've ever given support to.

Lol.

Pathetic.
L
O
L

Dave and his lying agenda

You have proved my point, so you thiunk he has only been good for 1 season for us !?! Wow.

And this last 18 months of him being poor is just nonsence, he was decent last season, still got good numbers, and was solid defensive.

He did get an injury and now we have compleley changed his role, hence him not happy and him leaving.
Pretty much yes. He’s had some good games inbetween but my opinion is he isnt a very good defender. Good going forward.

funny is this (I don't think he should keep doing it like but he's the media manager)

I mean I've already put on all the stats for this season too for people who say he's dropped off a cliff.

Best thing in that thread is people asking for his defensive stats, so they get them, then they say 'well stats can be misleading'

Hes one of our best players, chances are Mykolenko won't get close to his numbers. Hopefully I'm wrong on that but Digne is a top 4/6 LB no doubt Villa are getting an exceptional player. If Mykolenko gets close to that level I'll be very happy. I do wish people would stop making up garbage about Digne being crap, it's embarrassing but I do think that it's time he went. Like the manager or not do we really want players refusing to play and downing tools? You play for the badge and the fans not the manager. Added to that if we ever were to sell him now is probably the time and we need to sell someone unfortunately due to our financial situation. We'd not get this much for Digne again I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back