Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its something to take in I suppose, gonna have to study more evidence and get back to you Friend.
Ok good, luck with your study, I hope this critical piece of evidence assists you with enlightenment.

garytaylorfletcher.jpg

Of course he would need to improve A LOT to be considered to play for Real, Barca etc, but he has the majority of the tools. Pace, power, finishing, interplay (which can be good if he's facing goal, is still alrite with his back to goal at times), he just needs to work on improving all these things and bringing them together.

It's up to him. If he CBA working on it it won't happen. If he gives it his all then one day he might well be playing in the champions league final for Barcelona.
If he ever signs for Barcelona I'll email you a pint.

So if goals are the only thing that counts how did we finish 4th in 2005 with a striker who only scored 6 goals and sat in a deckchair for the rest of the time when not scoring those 6 goals?

The comments on that photo, haha bad wools, the United link is funny, player wants CL football, United on the lookout for players = media saying they are after Rom. Every summer United are linked with one of our players so i dont see why this summer will be any different, give it a few weeks and it will be United after Stones.
United will want a finshed article, not someone on the up still learning to play.

The rumours are the usual rubbish.

However... maybe Rom should take a leaf out of Harry Kane's book. This is how you put such rumours to bed and appease the fans who have stood by you and supported you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33194108

Harry Kane says he is flattered by Manchester United's interest in him but adds that he fully intends to start the new season at Tottenham Hotspur.

England Under-21 striker Kane, 21, has reiterated his desire to stay at White Hart Lane, saying Spurs are one of England's "big clubs".

"I am happy at Spurs and I look forward to the future with Spurs," he said.

"I have seen there is interest but that's all I know. It is flattering for other clubs to maybe be interested."

Kane started for England as they lost 1-0 in their opening European Under-21 Championship match against Portugal on Thursday.

He scored 30 goals for Spurs in all competitions during his breakthrough campaign last season, which ended in him being named as the PFA Young Player of Year.

And Kane's impressive year has led to reports that 20-time English champions United are ready to offer up to £40m for him.

When asked if it would be hard to turn down one of the Premier League's "big clubs", Kane said: "Tottenham are one of the big clubs. That is the way people have to see it. I am at a big club.

"I am enjoying my football and that is how I am looking forward to next season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back