Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I am a fan of the lad, but scoring, what was it...8 in open play? No way are we getting more than we paid for this Summer if anyone makes an offer.

He scored 20 goals last season and only 3 players scored more goals than him in all competitions. He has scored double the goals of Benteke and is younger than him. No way are we selling for anything less than 35 million.

As I say, we should have made a move for the boy Jan Klaas or indeed Edin Dzeko before his price blew up, we need a proper number 9, somebody like Duncan in his prime, to feed off the balls from Baines.

If we can get 25m or something similar from United I would snatch their hands rar off personally.

Hes a below average striker in my book, Lukapoo.
25 million for rom your joking right.
Troy deeney is up for 20 mill

If you're talking about right now then I obviously agree with you. No one is going to even pay £28m at the moment. However, if people seriously think that if he has a good season next year or stays and has a couple of good seasons that we will sell him for less than £40m then they're very naive in my opinion.

Andy Carroll went for £35m a few years ago when those fees were quite rare... Troy Deeney of Watford is being rumoured to have a £20m price tag FFS lol
If he scores 20+ next season we are looking at 40 mill plus

Maybe next Summer..but I hope we don't have to find out! ;)

I hope he stays and keeps getting better. He's utterly boss when he's innit. But at the same time I hope he learns to think before he speaks.

You just cant expect that youngling like him can be boss at everything cant ya x

He scored 20 goals last season and only 3 players scored more goals than him in all competitions. He has scored double the goals of Benteke and is younger than him. No way are we selling for anything less than 35 million.
I agree. I wouldn't bother entertaining any offer below the 35 mill...and that depends what Sterling goes for. Lukaku is worth more surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back