Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 WBA
15 for us
7 this season although at-least half are miss hits, people might say a goal is a goal, however, it is always nice to know the player meant it.

Can't see him getting 12 this season never mind going beyond 15, which would show a decline every season.

If he had miss hit that shot the other night he'd probably have scored. Cech dived based on where he thought he was going to kick it, which is why so many miss hit shots tend to go in. Although I agree his striking of the ball isn't anywhere near the level of an Aguero.

He didn't say anything bad in that small article. He just stated again that he wants to grow and develop as a player so that he EVENTUALLY will move on to a top club. He never says anything about wanting to leave Everton asap.
I don't see what the big deal is. Just him being a young and ambitious player (without any negativity towards Everton).

If he had miss hit that shot the other night he'd probably have scored. Cech dived based on where he thought he was going to kick it, which is why so many miss hit shots tend to go in. Although I agree his striking of the ball isn't anywhere near the level of an Aguero.
It isnt near the level of a Jelevic at times never mind Aguero.

I have noticed that Rom's first touch needs work. But after Naisy, he is the second name on my team sheet. I think 28 million was a steal. Nice to get one over Jose.

The club is looking like a bit of a joke at the minute, QUICK, PUT SOMETHING OUT TO BOOST FAN MORALE!

Takeover rumour in 3..... 2...... 1........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back