Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to stop being so terribly sensitive about every word that comes out of our players mouths. Half the time it is represented in a way that was never meant by the players anyway.

Good footballers want to be involved at the highest level and that is all these players are saying , if Everton can provide them with that level of football they will have no reason to want to leave.

We have to stop being so terribly sensitive about every word that comes out of our players mouths. Half the time it is represented in a way that was never meant by the players anyway.

Good footballers want to be involved at the highest level and that is all these players are saying , if Everton can provide them with that level of football they will have no reason to want to leave.
I agree, but I also think he should have shown greater strength of character than to try and account for why he's not winning stuff whilst many of his Belgian foreign legion counterparts by diminishing Everton.

He's an excellent striker and will get his time in the CL. I'd give him the same advice as his Belgian team mate at Everton: keep it shut and play your football.

That said, the lynching party (as per) is hilarious.

Jelavic said he was going to move to a bigger club when he signed for us. Let me find the video...

okay it wasn't a bigger club so to speak but he hesitates when he mentions what his plans for the future are.

Lukaku is here to develop himself. He's looking at being here for another 3 years before he's at the level he aspires to be. It's our job that by that time we're competing in the Champions League, and being viewed as a big club again. Then players like him won't want to leave.

I agree, but I also think he should have shown greater strength of character than to try and account for why he's not winning stuff whilst many of his Belgian foreign legion counterparts by diminishing Everton.

He's an excellent striker and will get his time in the CL. I'd give him the same advice as his Belgian team mate at Everton: keep it shut and play your football.

That said, the lynching party (as per) is hilarious.
Where did he diminish Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back