Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair point.

Puts Lukaku's words into context.
Well Toure is a arrogant tit so making similar comments is not the best of things to be doing.

But Lukaku has always talked about his high ambitions to the press, it was one of the things the Chelsea fans disliked about him. He was always likely it to do it whilst here as well, he pretty much said the same things at his signing press conference just slightly more diplomatically.

Wouldn't have happened

I am sure that you, like me, don't pay too much attention to what the foreign players of other clubs say to newspapers on their own countries ergo you have no idea what those blokes said in interviews.

Or even if Lukaku has been quoted correctly.

FTR I am as annoyed as you are about what he is alleged to have said.

But you know what?

Why are any of us surprised when a footballer acts like a bugger in the printed press?

What happened Dave?

When DID you become the Clubs puppet?

Its a crying shame.

:bye:

Kenwright is still the Dark Lord.

Martinez needs our support or we'll be heading back to the place in the dark ages football wise where the Moyes apostles want to see us.

Lukaku is just a big soft lad. Anyone who gives a **** what these footy players say need their heads feeling.

He's put himself on dodgy ground now opening his trap like that,the fans in the main have cut him a lot of slack so far,I don't think he'll be afforded that luxury from now on,the only way for him to endear himself is to bang loads of goals in til the end of the season.PS Romelu,its not a wise move to talk about the club in that manner,I fear you'll soon find out the difference between Evertonians and Chelsea;)lol

Well Toure is a arrogant tit so making similar comments is not the best of things to be doing.

But Lukaku has always talked about his high ambitions to the press, it was one of the things the Chelsea fans disliked about him. He was always likely it to do it whilst here as well, he pretty much said the same things at his signing press conference just slightly more diplomatically.

When he first came on loan he was saying undiplomatic things...the difference now = we're having a rough season and certain people are determined to make it an issue because they feel it breathes life into their crumbling agenda to unseat the manager by suggesting he's lost control.

Pretty pathetic really, but that's the plotters for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back