Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest thing in all this is Toure calling PSG a big club.

"Swimming in Arab money club" maybe, but then maybe that is what he thinks is "Big". His current employers would back that up I guess.

Not that I think there is more than a 10% chance of the dreaded drop, but once it's mathematically impossible to be relegated, all the journeymen should be dropped and the kids played... we have to find out how good they are or could be and we'll only find that out by throwing them in at the proverbial deep end.

no no no baines is a saint..from now on i mean... x

lets sell lukaku, ross, and mirallas and buy few yard dogs that want to retire with us. that way no fan will feel bad when player say they might want to go to bigger clubz

Or we could sign more players like Cahill, who give the club the best years of their career and still big us up years after they leave.

Oh Rom, why just why?

Footballers should banned from talking to the media. Jose is right. Lukaku likes to talk.

But there's no point in making it anything more than it is. We all know what he means as a top club. Us, Spurs and even probably Liverpool aren't considered top clubs. He's talking about clubs that regularly get through the group stage of the champions league. I'm more concerned about the fact he's already talking about moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back