Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be fun.

Are PSG a bigger club than Everton?

It could be fun. With oil billions? Certainly in terms of attracting players and that. But 5 years ago or so, or whenever they were taken over, would you even consider them to be the biggest club in France even?

But their domestic record and European record is similar to ours. No idea of attendances and that, but I do know they call their "end" The Kob, or something like that, and do attract a rather unsavoury following, allegedly.

So, yes, they probably are a "bigger" club than Everton.

But I couldnt really care less. They are a billion miles off being a European super power in a RM/Barcelona/Bayern/Utd/various Italian sides.

If you take the oil money away.

#lazio. #sampdoria

Rom must be thinking of the likes of Barca, Real, PSG , Man U, got news for him unless he can show some ball control and is banging in 20 plus a season no chance. Sprurs Kane is way out if front of him.

Weird thing is about this is that he's basically shooting himself in the foot. It just adds to the rep he has that he's an egotistical man-child who talks too much.

As I said before we signed him, Mourinho knew what he was doing getting rid. He's had approximately 6 months total as a footballer in England where he can legitimately say he's played anywhere near what a top level striker should, 3 of those months largely as an impact sub, and every one of those months in a counter-attacking system, yet he suddenly thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid.

Do one you useless beaut. Ambition is one thing, but you're just the new Nicklas Bendtner in every single way.

He certainly doesn't lack for confidence.. If he wants to play for the big clubs of this world he had better start working on the fundamentals; good control of a football, staying onside.

Do you think we might have a bit of 'wee man' syndrome..?? 12th in league, out of the FA and League cup?
Do you think he might have a point?
We might be 20th in the revenue league, but I for one am p*ssed off i ve got kids who've left home and have never seen us win anything....

Weird thing is about this is that he's basically shooting himself in the foot. It just adds to the rep he has that he's an egotistical man-child who talks too much.

As I said before we signed him, Mourinho knew what he was doing getting rid. He's had approximately 6 months total as a footballer in England where he can legitimately say he's played anywhere near what a top level striker should, 3 of those months largely as an impact sub, and every one of those months in a counter-attacking system, yet he suddenly thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid.

Do one you useless beaut. Ambition is one thing, but you're just the new Nicklas Bendtner in every single way.

Really?

So because he's come out and said one day he'd like to play at the very top, people are taking that to mean he wants out ASAP? K den.

But Naismith is much more than just a grafter. He links all our play and creates so much space for his team mates. In my mind, he is unquestionably our most valuable player and I jumped for joy when Bobby (who similarly rates him world class) convinced Naisy to extend with Everton. I am pretty certain he would have had interest from big clubs worldwide
link him over to my detailed analysis mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back