Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we've had relentless fume for days, I really hope we can finally get a run of results. Lukaku needs to score on Thursday.

I'm sure if we had someone like Kaka in his prime behind him

Lukaku would be slotting in twice as much as his goal tally at the moment.

ah you mean the man who cost £50m? pretty sure anyone could say that ha. but you're right, we just need someone creative through the centre. all of our central players create jack shizen fair play. these types of players can easily be available for a good fee, you see someone like siggurdson who's not expensive, who's perfect. i'd possibly make that our top priority. if we can get lukaku service he'll score enough goals to win us games regardless of the leaky defence. sadly we have gaping holes on our wings and central defence that need addressing.

When things are bad the media reports are bad, everyone is unhappy, everyone is jumping ship
When things are good, the club is amazing, the fans are the best, no player can see themselves playing elsewhere
-
Just ignore
He's ace, having a terrible season.
No worse than Seamus "Manchester United" Coleman.
This will pass and we'll be back on form when we win the Europa lalalalala

Just bang some goals in.

He's making himself look like a tit defending, reiterating what he's said. He's now got West Ham and Spurs rumoured to buying him ffs.

Just fuels the media hounds. Hes 21, hell have ups and downs.

Can still see him getting 15 goals in the league this season.
If this club had a proper playmaker and wingers worth their salt he'd have scored close to 40 league goals for us over the past season and 2/3rds.

The cavalier atitude some people have toward him is unreal. He's clearly a major talent and will win the biggest prizes in the game some day. Without a shadow of a doubt.

If this club had a proper playmaker and wingers worth their salt he'd have scored close to 40 league goals for us over the past season and 2/3rds.

The cavalier atitude some people have toward him is unreal. He's clearly a major talent and will win the biggest prizes in the game some day. Without a shadow of a doubt.
Some Evertonians unfortunately don't appreciate talent. It's sad that the likes of Osman and Hibbert get lauded as loyal servants while some fans can't wait to get on the back of Lukaku and Barkley.

Some Evertonians unfortunately don't appreciate talent. It's sad that the likes of Osman and Hibbert get lauded as loyal servants while some fans can't wait to get on the back of Lukaku and Barkley.
It's pathetic that some blues relished the mess Lukaku got himself into with his choice of words the other day. But they did. Most of it out of context and harmless enough. It's not like we've been blessed with top strikers in recent years. It might be a good idea cutting the one we do have some slack rather than joining in with the Sun's attempts to drive a wedge between him and the support.

It was so predictable after what's suppose to have been said that the papers would link him with anyone, and probably will do every week now,but Didnt expect West Ham to be one of the teams linked with him. lol

Not if we were fighting for the top 4 and trophies which we should of been doing this season.

Should we?

Our first team consists of an ageing Jags/Barry and Baines

Then we have Alcaraz/Distin/Howard/Hibbert/Osman/Pienaar/Mcgeady/Gibson/Oviedo and Kone

Yep, Screams top 4 that lot

I know we're not in the transfer window but don't ruin my question...

Spurs offer £28m tomorrow. The exact same as we paid for him. Do you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back