Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf mourihno moved on KDB as well who is tearing it up for Wolfsburg, not saying Roms at that level yet but any means but he's only 21 ffs so he's far from the finished product(I don't get how people expect him to become excellent at build up play in under two seasons at 20
Fair point on de Bruyne. He looked excellent in the two games against Everton.

As for Lukaku, there are aspects of his game that will absolutely improve with age, such as timing his runs and using his size to his advantage. However, his terrible first touch is unlikely to go away, which is why I don't see as much potential in him as many others do.

As for Lukaku, there are aspects of his game that will absolutely improve with age, such as timing his runs and using his size to his advantage. However, his terrible first touch is unlikely to go away, which is why I don't see as much potential in him as many others do.

Thing is his touch doesn't have to be top class. He could have an excellent career with an average touch. However not in a roberto Martinez team where it's so important and the CF seems to have to play with his back to goal.

But hey ho just another player being used wrongly by this Charleton!!

Would like to see KM played up front with rom .. Think KM would be more direct upfront and his movement would create space for Rom. When fit I would put Baines back at LB and try Garbutt left wing and push KM upfront .. We need bit of pace up top as Lukaku gets isolated up front on his own. Always wondered why KM hasn't played as a forward for us .. I know it's only the Greek league but he excelled up front and would like to see him and Rom play as a two in the future.

Would like to see KM played up front with rom .. Think KM would be more direct upfront and his movement would create space for Rom. When fit I would put Baines back at LB and try Garbutt left wing and push KM upfront .. We need bit of pace up top as Lukaku gets isolated up front on his own. Always wondered why KM hasn't played as a forward for us .. I know it's only the Greek league but he excelled up front and would like to see him and Rom play as a two in the future.

I think Mirallas has played up top for us a few times and I don't think it suits his game being that high up the pitch.

His terrible first touch has already improved dramatically. I can't remember the last time he miscontrolled it. He's not Messi where the ball never moves more than a couple of feet from his feet but that's because of his size.

And Brentford slapped Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Means absolutely nothing especially considering Everton were heavily outplayed in both games.

Outplayed? One team scored 6 goals over the two games and the other scored one.

I don't know. We slapped Wolfsburg everywhere.

I dont think we did at their ground, we stood up to them but if i remember they had two offside goals (one was right - one wrong) they hit the post too i think, we were just clinical when it counted - and im not complaining.

At home i think we done really well against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back