Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who we had as strikers before Lukaku like?
Consistency at scoring goals in the Premier League is something distinctively hard to find

Laziness is not his problem. He just fails to apply his athletic gifts

7 goals actually im

6 goals in the league, with less starts than Lukaku. Maybe English is not your strong point because I never typed Origi was better this season. Fact, I made it clear he wasn't.
You said he has a better goal ratio than rom. Hes scored 14 goals in his entire club career

Origi this season has been considered pretty underwhelming for Lille, but even he has a better goals to games ratio than Rom. Still, I don't consider him an upgrade at all. Yes, he has quicker feet and is better technically, but I don't believe he's better than Lukaku.

Sticking with a Belgian theme, Batshuayi I will , definitely. and Benteke too. Benteke is simply a better all round player.

Origi 6 in 25 a goal every 4.16 games
Lukaku 8 in 29 a goal every 3.625 games.

If your gonna come on here spouting RAWK tosh, at least make it accurate.

No what you did was blatantly ignore a valid competition that a significant impact on the 'success' of a season in order to further an agenda.
Well considering every cup we were in has
significant impact on the success of our season I hardly see how putting how many goals he got in a competitions as cherry picking

You can't on one hand dismiss Lukaku's goals in Europe because of "questionable opposition", and then on the other champion Origi's 7 special goals in the bloody French league!

Talk about selective stat pulling to suit your argument
Good point.

I like Lukaku but I really did expect more PL goals, if I'm honest.

Well considering every cup we were in has
significant impact on the success of our season I hardly see how putting how many goals he got in a competitions as cherry picking
But is it the sole measure of success as a striker?
Hardly
Lukaku has got goals in a relatively decent competion, one we were knocked out of playing a full strength team.
European performance is a measure of the success of the season as well as performance in the league.
He blatantly disregarded it because it didn't fit the point he's trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back