Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will unsettle the dressing room at some point the longer any speculation continues.
If we could get our money back, right now today, I would take it and start again.
Still a young lad, when he plays well, he can win games. We he looks not interested he isn't worth 28p.

Those clubs won't pay 30mill plus for Lukaku next Summer if he has a similar season as this. Wolfsburg qualifying for the CL again next season may.
No way are we getting 40-45 mill for him.
Next season is huge for Rom. If he has another season like this one in the league I would arguing that if someone are willing to pay what we did then I would sell.

If he has a stormer then hopefully he will fire us into the UCL although even if he does I can't see him staying.

He seems to see us as a stepping stone which is fine but I just hope he doesn't disrupt next season. The time isn't right for us or him and he can't realistically expect us to loose money on him this summer with 4 years left.

Next season is huge for Rom. If he has another season like this one in the league I would arguing that if someone are willing to pay what we did then I would sell.

If he has a stormer then hopefully he will fire us into the UCL although even if he does I can't see him staying.

He seems to see us as a stepping stone which is fine but I just hope he doesn't disrupt next season. The time isn't right for us or him and he can't realistically expect us to loose money on him this summer with 4 years left.
We won't make Champions League regardless what he does next season.
He will ask for a move I think most can see that as a certainty.
Depends on the price whether we sell. I am thinking our money back and a slight profit and we won't stand in his way.

I think he'll have a better season than last. I'm going to stick my neck out and say, if he stays injury free, he'll score 25 goals. With most being in the league

If we get a decent creative midfielder that can feed him, I don't see any reason why he can't score that many. Overall, it's only an increase of 5 goals in total from this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back