Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take offense to it however I find the reaction strange that so many people are pretending as if he should be saying stuff like this because it shows ambition.

If he was showing that much ambition he would be saying I'm going to take Everton to the top, not I plan on having a couple of decent seasons here and then joining a club that's higher in the table.

He wasn't born here and as a kid didn't dream of playing for us so it's doesn't really bother me but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking it's a positive thing for our club that he's saying it, it's not.

Last edited:

People need to stop this turning him in to Marcus Bent BS. People want him to work harder for good reason. He's offside way too much because he doesn't hussle back onside. If Aguero can do it, Costa can do it, little Rom can pull his finger out of his arse and jog back beyond the defensive line

Given his age and the fact he's played in arguably the top league in the world for the past three seasons id say his goals per game ratio is exceptionally good !

Drogba didn't kick on until later in his career, Lukaku has had 2 successful seasons in the top flight and he's only 21 FFS !!!

Not saying he's going to be the next Drogba mind...

Given his age and the fact he's played in arguably the top league in the world for the past three seasons id say his goals per game ratio is exceptionally good !

Drogba didn't kick on until later in his career, Lukaku has had 2 successful seasons in the top flight and he's only 21 FFS !!!

Not saying he's going to be the next Drogba mind...

We all know that, Moosed......but it appears Rom doesn't, if that article is to be believed.

He thinks he should have it all now.

I suppose it isn't his fault though......he has been raised in a world where young people believe in instant celebrity and dosh....the concept of building things from the bottom up is quite alien.

The guy needs his head examining.
Will look for a top club, ok so what top club is going to fair us a fortune to secure his services?
Real - Never
Barca - can't and never
Bayern - never
Citeh - haven't forgotten Rodwell
Chelsea - no
PSG - perhaps on a good day

*Shrugs* stuck with two selfish Belgians now.
I could see Spurs bidding for him when they get rid of Adebayor or Soldado. Not that they're a top club but they have more pull and higher wages and London etc.. Dortmund possibly if they get rid of Immobile. Atletico if they lose Mandzukic.. Valencia too, they're rich now aren't they?

Get rid of him, he's [Poor language removed] and we payed 20mil to much for him anyway
can't believe we spent that much money on someone who has no first touch

This sort of comment reminds me of those from the pro-Moyes camp a couple of seasons ago. You remember the sort of thing -- 'Moyes will move on to a bigger club where he'll prove to everyone just what a great manager he is'.

Its just an opinion mate, and As far as I am aware, Lukaku and Moyes are not linked in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.