Luke Garbutt

Try to keep him, or let him leave ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said Championship can you stop editing my posts please.

Oh that's just cheap. You did post Championship and went back and changed it. Thought you were better than that Brennan. At least own up to your mistake!

I disagree with your views but I don't need to 'edit' your posts just to make my point.

Baines on his day is still better than Garbutt.

Garbutt will be his worthy successor in 1-2 years time.

I enjoy a bit of banter but when you start playing silly buggers and start accusing me of doing something I haven't done, that's cheap and out of order. Is the 'argument' that important to you? It's all very silly.

GK - ?
RB - Coleman
RCB - Stones
LCB - Galloway
LB - Garbutt
DM - McCarthy / Besic
CM - Barkley / Cleverley
AM - ?
LW - ?
RW - Deulofeu
ST -Lukaku

The playmaker is a key signing this window to fit into this core of 19-26 year olds. Also lets see if Mirallas goes and a LW is brought in to replace him.

Then we just need a top keeper and to keep adding to this group.

IF it's true, then great news. I was 100% sure he was going to leave, it's good business by the club to convince him to sign. Imagine our first 11 in 3 years if we can hold on to our young group of players and if everybody will develop like we hope they do.

--------------New GK-----------------
Coleman - Stones - Galloway - Garbutt/Oviedo
-------------Besic/Barkley-Mccarthy------------
Deulofeu (?)-----Barkley/New playmaker---Mirallas/new winger
-------------Lukaku------------------

And we don't have to spend a lot to have this team.

So. Are we any closer to this situstion being resolved? And, do we know why RM played Galloway when he had the oppotrinity to play Garbutt? Mystifying especially I'd we are gonna tie him down long term.

So. Are we any closer to this situstion being resolved? And, do we know why RM played Galloway when he had the oppotrinity to play Garbutt? Mystifying especially I'd we are gonna tie him down long term.
image.webp

Oh that's just cheap. You did post Championship and went back and changed it. Thought you were better than that Brennan. At least own up to your mistake!

I disagree with your views but I don't need to 'edit' your posts just to make my point.

Baines on his day is still better than Garbutt.

Garbutt will be his worthy successor in 1-2 years time.

@Brennan has had his pants pulled down in front of the entire forum here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back