Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If using him in midfield is an option, you’ve got to ask questions about Tom Davies future haven’t you ?
Been asking them for years now, lads not good enough, we’re fools for not trying to get some cash for him while he has the young English player premium still attached

If using him in midfield is an option, you’ve got to ask questions about Tom Davies future haven’t you ?

Hopefully Tony Hawk has been on the phone for tom to sign up as a skateboard instructor.

I appreciate his effort but he's not a good footballer.

Wonder how many these signings Benitez makes and does well before we start putting down the bleach.

It would appear for the first time in ten years we are making transfers that only high level football people can understand. That normal fans can't see. But giving our record pre Benitez its understandable why people might fume. Guess it going to take a few windows for the penny to drop.

Let’s give it more than a sample size of 3 games? Particularly when we’ve played Southampton, Leeds and Brighton.

I mean people were bigging these sides and their managers up and predicting them to batter us.
Regardless of what people said or didn’t say before hand, these teams did finish 9th, 15th and 16th last season, so just as we shouldn’t probably be so quick to dismiss players as bad signings, let’s not assume they’re amazing yet either. Think Iwobi scored a couple in his first 5 games here too.

Regardless of what people said or didn’t say before hand, these teams did finish 9th, 15th and 16th last season, so just as we shouldn’t probably be so quick to dismiss players as bad signings, let’s not assume they’re amazing yet either. Think Iwobi scored a couple in his first 5 games here too.

And we finished 10th. We’re absolute crap.

If he comes in on loan I hope we get a low option to buy...

...because if he plays at Right Back I predict there will be alot of posters saying he should be in the England squad before long.

Very good at right back.

If we have Godfrey at RCB and AMN at RB then the right side of our defence will be absolutely rapid :o

Got an Arsenal mate who rates him highly and can't understand why he isn't starting for them, maybe he is the only one though;)lol
I live “darn saaf“ and I know a few season ticket holders (not akin to the Arsenal TV nutters) who are perplexed with this lad not starting while the shocking Rob Houlding and Callum Chambers are racking up minutes. I think even the staunchest Arsenal fans can’t get over just how diabolical Arteta has been in team selection lately, I’d say him not getting minutes and playing for that disorganised shambles is a good thing as Arteta is frighteningly like Martinez in his 3rd season and thinks possession is worth more goals than defending properly. Everton seemed to have also nicely dodged a bullet in Gabriel too, thanks Mikel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back