Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true, and with the squad Moyes has to choose from, he shouldn't even be on the bench. He needs to get 100% fit.

When he was in Spain the other week the whisper was the niggle was getting worse and the club hoped he would last until the end of the season. This is a game in which we will need him at his best, others matches he can start, if necessary, from the bench.

I would like Hibbert playing to deal with Petrov. I don't give two hoots about the alleged differences in crossing between him and Neville for this game, but I have more confidence in his defending. This game, the derby and the Villa game are crucial for any potential CL place and I think it will be a tight one.

I would like Hibbert playing to deal with Petrov. I don't give two hoots about the alleged differences in crossing between him and Neville for this game, but I have more confidence in his defending. This game, the derby and the Villa game are crucial for any potential CL place and I think it will be a tight one.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

Hibbert ought to start against City.

SSN

Been watching SSN for over an hour and not a mention of tonights game, If it was one of their big four there would be interviews galore,pre match analysis etc.Suits me fine i believe the word is stealth whisper it quietly!

Been watching SSN for over an hour and not a mention of tonights game, If it was one of their big four there would be interviews galore,pre match analysis etc.Suits me fine i believe the word is stealth whisper it quietly!

If its not on Sky they don't want to know, FACT

its a brave man that slaps sven and his achievements so far, it took an amount of skill to assemble those players so quickly.

Couldn't disagree more. He spent the last few years doing nothing but sitting on his arse watching football. Given the time and resources he had as England manager he would have a profile of every player in Europe. He got the City job and took his pick within his budget.
He's done wonders for City though, I'm surprised nobody bigger snapped him up to be honest and City may not be big enough to keep him.

Howard
Hibbert-Jagielka-Yobo-Lescott
Osman-Carsley-Neville-Pienaar
Cahill
Yak

Subs - Wessels, Nuno, Mani, Aj, Vic

Now I'm not his biggest fan, but surely with no Mikel it would have been worth giving Mani a go from the start?! Cars and Neville in the midfield doesn't look great.

Ah well.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back