Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 man squad from Sunday

GK - Walsh/Koeman
RWB - Brands/Silva
LWB - Brands/Silva
CB 1 - Moyes
CB 2 - Moyes
CB 3 - Brands/Silva

CM 1 - Walsh/Koeman
CM 2 - Walsh/Koeman

LWF - Brands/Silva
CF - Walsh/Koeman
RWF - Walsh/Allardyce

Subs
GK - Walsh/Koeman
LB - Moyes
CB - Walsh/Koeman
LW - Brands/Silva
CM 1 - Academy
CM 2 - Brands/Silva
CF - Brands/Silva

radiostar - chatting wham again

Wait, what, who were the two Moyes centre halves?

I can't help thinking that the system behind the scenes is still to blame for the mess we are going through.
I thought that one of the key reasons for Brands' appointment is that there's consistency and no major disruptions with a change of manager. i thought it would mitigate the emotional or knee jerk or inexpreienced football leadership of Kenwright and Moshiri. I thought it would give Denise B-B support as she's not experienced yet...
I don't see how Brands is overseeing our football direction or transfers at the moment and I'm worried that the backtround culture of the club is to blame

I can't help thinking that the system behind the scenes is still to blame for the mess we are going through.
I thought that one of the key reasons for Brands' appointment is that there's consistency and no major disruptions with a change of manager. i thought it would mitigate the emotional or knee jerk or inexpreienced football leadership of Kenwright and Moshiri. I thought it would give Denise B-B support as she's not experienced yet...
I don't see how Brands is overseeing our football direction or transfers at the moment and I'm worried that the backtround culture of the club is to blame
I don't think Denise B has much to do with transfers apart from the admin. The Moshiri/Usmanov placemet on the board(the Russian) will be more involved.

Richarlison +Digne + Kean = £140mil easily.
Not a chance.

Richarlison is worth £100m to us, but nobody would pay anything like that for him. It's like the Zaha situation, Palace were quite within their rights to ask for £80m because of his worth to them, but nobody even considered going anywhere near that price. Anybody paying £70m+ for Richarlison would be taking a big risk. Digne might get you £20m but no more. He's a left back who has had one good season in the last 3/4. I really like him, but nobody's paying big bucks for him. As I said yesterday, my hope would be that we wouldn't entertain a bid for Kean because we think he can come good, but if we let it be known he could go, any club willing to offer more than half what we paid would have to have Steve Walsh in charge. The second we say he can go we're admitting that he can't make it here. We have no bargaining power in that situation and would likely accept a loan with a £18m or something option. We've seen it happen before, it shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.

At a push I reckon you might get £110m for those three, but whether it would actually happen in the real world I don't know.

Not a chance.

Richarlison is worth £100m to us, but nobody would pay anything like that for him. It's like the Zaha situation, Palace were quite within their rights to ask for £80m because of his worth to them, but nobody even considered going anywhere near that price. Anybody paying £70m+ for Richarlison would be taking a big risk. Digne might get you £20m but no more. He's a left back who has had one good season in the last 3/4. I really like him, but nobody's paying big bucks for him. As I said yesterday, my hope would be that we wouldn't entertain a bid for Kean because we think he can come good, but if we let it be known he could go, any club willing to offer more than half what we paid would have to have Steve Walsh in charge. The second we say he can go we're admitting that he can't make it here. We have no bargaining power in that situation and would likely accept a loan with a £18m or something option. We've seen it happen before, it shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.

At a push I reckon you might get £110m for those three, but whether it would actually happen in the real world I don't know.

Richarlison would easily go for £70mil...apparently united wanted him for that rumoured amount and weve extended his deal.

Digne was wanted by Lyon in summer £40mil

Kean you think would only go for £18mil when hes one of the hottest Italian prospects...Juve wouldnt sell him to another italian side. If we listed him at £30mil there would be a bidding war.

Ive not plucked these figures from thin air...

Richarlison would easily go for £70mil...apparently united wanted him for that rumoured amount and weve extended his deal.

Kean you think would only go for £18mil when hes one of the hottest Italian prospects...Juve wouldnt sell him to another italian side. If we listed him at £30mil there would be a bidding war.

You really have mate. You need to stop believing every rumour you see on sportofact. Lyon were absolutely not going to completely obliterate their transfer record by almost double to sign a left back. Think before you type Zat.

Mina has a Barca 54mil buyback clause if they want him back there.

Kean you think would only go for £18mil when hes one of the hottest Italian prospects...Juve wouldnt sell him to another italian side.

If we listed him at £30mil there would be a bidding war.

Ive
not plucked these figures from thin air...

lol :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back