Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done well getting rid but bringing in players you know to help us improve not so yet.

I don’t get why everyone is basically getting themselves silly over moving on dead wood that won’t help us improve as a team you have to add quality to replace it

He’s brought in 2 first team starters. He’s working on more by all accounts - not squad players. Starters.

If you have players sat about not playing who are on big wages with big egos, that has a detrimental effect on the team. So that’s why people are going silly over it.

Nobody knows more than me that we need defenders in but the negativity to a bloke who’s been in position 3 months is just totally over the top come back on Friday morning and see what the state of the squad is
So we don't yet have a new centre back.

In your opinion is this:
a) good
b) not good

Excuse me for refusing not to criticize him for this failure on his part. It's hardly over the top to point out that this is his responsibility and he hasn't yet addressed it. The facts he's been here three months matters not a jot.

In your opinion is this:
a) good
b) not good

Excuse me for refusing not to criticize him for this failure on his part. It's hardly over the top to point out that this is his responsibility and he hasn't yet addressed it. The facts he's been here three months matters not a jot.

Thing is our fans make up excuses for the club and they don’t even need to bother.

There’s a terrible mindset within our fans and until we start demanding the best how can we expect it?

In your opinion is this:
a) good
b) not good

If he signs one or two before the window closes, will you change your opinion of him?

Would that make you fickle?

Good thing there's loads of time to get them up and running before the season begins.

Not like every man and his dog knew about what was needed a year ago.
It’s not like the entire club has gone through a complete transition from top to bottom, there was a world cup which a lot of our players were at and the new management team needed to assess the players though is it?

Thing is our fans make up excuses for the club and they don’t even need to bother.

There’s a terrible mindset within our fans and until we start demanding the best how can we expect it?

There’s also a poisonous subset of fans who criticise no matter what, cherry picking negative press when it suite their agenda.

If he signs one or two before the window closes, will you change your opinion of him?

Would that make you fickle?
No probably not since he's left it until the last minute.

Unless they walk right into the team after no preseason and make us better from the word go then he's dropped the ball and failed to make the signings in time to have maximum positive impact on our season.

These defenders should have been in the door months ago.

In your opinion is this:
a) good
b) not good

I’ve already answered we need cbs ! It’s not good no but your posts are not gonna make any sense if these areas are addressed by Thursday night

It’s not like the entire club has gone through a complete transition from top to bottom, there was a world cup which a lot of our players were at and the new management team needed to assess the players though is it?
He's going to end up with more excuses made for him than Siggy.

His job is to deliver the signings the manager and him agree on. He's brought two in and now every player he brings in won't have played a minute with the team before the season begins. That's not optimal is it?

No probably not since he's left it until the last minute.

Unless they walk right into the team after no preseason and make us better from the word go then he's dropped the ball and failed to make the signings in time to have maximum positive impact on our season.

These defenders should have been in the door months ago.

You can’t force players to sign for you when you want them to.

Do you suggest binning interest in each player who doesn’t come back to us with a resounding yes until one does? When did we sign Keane last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back