Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to end up with more excuses made for him than Siggy.

His job is to deliver the signings the manager and him agree on. He's brought two in and now every player he brings in won't have played a minute with the team before the season begins. That's not optimal is it?
There are a myriad of reasons for that though.

You can’t force players to sign for you when you want them to.

Do you suggest binning interest in each player who doesn’t come back to us with a resounding yes until one does? When did we sign Keane last season?
I won't advocate pissing away an entire summer on a centre back we discovered because he scored some headers at the world cup.

Mina has given us the run around and only recently have we been linked with other options. It's daft putting your eggs in one basket and I thought with Brands we were bringing someone in who could deliver results.

Don’t remember these being around in Martinez first season because it looked like we had a plan.

The poison has been there for a long time, was just subsided during that season cos things were going well, look at how much venom was aimed at Moyes for slow starts for 5-6 years straight

I won't advocate pissing away an entire summer on a centre back we discovered because he scored some headers at the world cup.

Mina has given us the run around and only recently have we been linked with other options. It's daft putting your eggs in one basket and I thought with Brands we were bringing someone in who could deliver results.

We made contact wrt Mina before the World Cup as it turns out. I don’t think the press have a clue who we are talking to. We’d been talking to Digne for 2 months according to the player.

How do you know we’re putting all our eggs in one basket?

We made contact wrt Mina before the World Cup as it turns out. I don’t think the press have a clue who we are talking to. We’d been talking to Digne for 2 months according to the player.

How do you know we’re putting all our eggs in one basket?
Source???

Have we been seriously linked to anyone besides Mina? That's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back