Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendes clubs and Raiola clubs.

I feel like I've been living on a desert island. I know nothing.
I don't think there is really any such thing in all honesty. If you look at Wolves and Mendes at the moment, this whole thing with the 20 clubs supposedly complaining to the FA about Mendes and his involvment with Wolves, well according to the current rules they hav'nt actually done anything wrong. They are basically trying to pressure the FA into making a rule up to say that if you are in the championship then you can't spend that much money on players, it's just jealousy tbh.

Can't wait for the next exciting appointment :celebrate:Followed by the inevitable disappointment about 2 years later when we have 8 to 10 more points at this stage of the season. (n)

Well we will be "stealing" their mastermind Dof, the man who got them "back to the top", I cant see them opening their arms to us but a reachout as well, but we will see.

Be interesting to see what happens to be honest.

Given the vast sums we have spunked on utter tosh its not gonna be an easy summer for whoever has to try and fix the utter state we are, so I can defo see us gobbling up quite a few yoots.

The Dutch often have a more open philosophy when it comes to people leaving and returning. They also seem averse to cutting off their nose to spite their face as it were. I really couldn't see them turning down loan deals for the likes of Vlasic and DCL.

..that sounds fine but players have to be good enough to make the step up. I’m as keen as anybody at bringing talent through, but I also realise that very few prove to be good enough. Indeed, the strategy of buying youngsters like DCL, Holgate and Stones is looking the most fruitful route.
Neither of those two are as promising or talented as Dowell.

Hopefully a new manager coming in will appreciate what we're producing.

Very concerned with how KD has gone off the boil Dave. If he was ready to play consistently for us next season then he should be standing out at that level.

Could be down at least in part to underlying issues at Forest tho I accept.

Dutch newspaper saying PSV are "in the dark" over Brands coming to us.

Can't be the case. This link has been established for months and has been reported by several different and unconnected places.

King at the Mail, the Echo and now Sky Sports.

Sky saying PSV already have a replacement lined up,and are discussing Brands depature tonight. Its on ! Is he any good?

Very concerned with how KD has gone off the boil Dave. If he was ready to play consistently for us next season then he should be standing out at that level.

Could be down at least in part to underlying issues at Forest tho I accept.
Nothing to play for at Forest. They cant be relegated and cant get a play off place.

He went there and scored and provided goals. Job done.

..i’ve watched Dowell for quite a few seasons and know the talent. I’m sure he could’ve played a part on the right side this season (before Walcott arrived), providing goals and assists when we most needed. Saying that, I really don’t know if he has a future at Everton.

..i’ve watched Dowell for quite a few seasons and know the talent. I’m sure he could’ve played a part on the right side this season (before Walcott arrived), providing goals and assists when we most needed. Saying that, I really don’t know if he has a future at Everton.
Says it all if he doesn't.

What moron is making that decision?

A position in Evertons squad next season ? Surely thats the reason he went out on loan in the first place, if thats not enough motivation than he certainly has no future here.
They aren't even in touch with him. He must know the club is a basket case.

If we lose a talent like this we really are heading for ruin.

I think there are doubts about his stamina...as with all bar a few young players. He was tearing it up for Forest early in the season but seems to have faded.There have been others who did relatively well at that level but couldn't cut it at Everton.
Incidentally,I notice that Pendleton is back in the side at Leeds after his injury. Another future CH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back