Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all if he doesn't.

What moron is making that decision?

...to be fair, not many untried U23s leave the club and come back to the top level. I find it very hard to judge because they are all talented youngsters. At the end of the day, somebody has to make a judgement and I don’t envy them that. I suppose it’s easier to bring proven in than give potential the chance. The other point with Dowell is that he might prefer to leave.

...to be fair, not many untried U23s leave the club and come back to the top level. I find it very hard to judge because they are all talented youngsters. At the end of the day, somebody has to make a judgement and I don’t envy them that. I suppose it’s easier to bring proven in than give potential the chance. The other point with Dowell is that he might prefer to leave.
He had a very decent preseason but that lunatic Koeman sent him out on loan - the very best of our youngsters.

It'll be easy to determine: just play him in the PL for a few games. I mean is there anyone with two brain cells to rub together who cant see that this lad will swim at that level? If they dont see it they have no knowledge of football. Class is class is class. If Everton dispense of him without putting him in meaningful first team games then we deserve nothing.

He had a very decent preseason but that lunatic Koeman sent him out on loan - the very best of our youngsters.

It'll be easy to determine: just play him in the PL for a few games. I mean is there anyone with two brain cells to rub together who cant see that this lad will swim at that level? If they dont see it they have no knowledge of football. Class is class is class. If Everton dispense of him without putting him in meaningful first team games then we deserve nothing.

Would be great in tandem with Baines on that left side

Nothing to play for at Forest. They cant be relegated and cant get a play off place.

He went there and scored and provided goals. Job done.

He's playing for a place in our squad next season. He should be hugely motivated. But I don't see it tbh.

Got too much talent to allow games to pass him by.

..I know he scores worldies, but I love his ability to thread lovely weighted passes behind the back four. He is a class act. Saying that, the decision makers don’t get many wrong, regardless of what you and I think. It’s a discussion that’s been had to death on the Dowell thread and I hope things turn out right for him and Everton. Other than seeing Wayne Rooney at 15 playing for the U18s i’ve learned that it’s a very difficult to say with certainty that a youngster will make it.

FSA has given us 40 points, Mission Accomplished

9EEy3.gif
#MakingEvertonAverageAgain

Take it this has already been posted
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...hnical-director-marcel-brands-to-join-everton

PSV Eindhoven's technical director Marcel Brands looks set to join Everton later this month, once the team have been confirmed as Eredivisie champions, say Sky sources.

The Dutch side are seven points clear with five games left to play and could win the title at home against Ajax on April 15, a match live on Sky Sports.

Sky Sports News has been told PSV already have a replacement technical director lined up and will discuss Brands' departure at a board meeting later on Wednesday.

The 55-year old Dutchman is represented by agent Mino Raiola and Everton's owner Farhad Moshiri believes the pair could help them land the talent to make them a top-four Premier League team.

Brands' arrival could signal Steve Walsh's departure from Goodison - less than two years after he joined from Leicester.

Prior to his arrival at PSV, Brands spent five years at AZ Alkmaar, helping to turn them from a mid-table team into champions of Holland in 2009 under the reign of Louis van Gaal.

Chelsea, who have enjoyed a good relationship with PSV in recent years, were also linked with Brands earlier this year as a replacement for Michael Emenalo, who joined Monaco in the summer.

WOW! Talk about taking a punt

Switch from Walsh with his years of experience in the Prem to a guy who's spent his career in Eredevisie, which is proven to be not a patch on our league

Very odd choice if this is true.....

Will be a double punt if Fonseca follows

WOW! Talk about taking a punt

Switch from Walsh with his years of experience in the Prem to a guy who's spent his career in Eredevisie, which is proven to be not a patch on our league

Very odd choice if this is true.....

Will be a double punt if Fonseca follows
Years scouting, not as a DofF. Huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back