Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I said released at U23. I think Baines and Jagielka were released earlier than that, perhaps as Schoolboys. Dier was on loan and decided to go back, I don’t think he was released. The others you quote were not untried youngsters, just mistakes in transfer market.
The point still stands that clubs misjudge players’ abilities all of the time.

The point still stands that clubs misjudge players’ abilities all of the time.

..and the discussion we were having, Tim, is that’s it’s much more difficult where untried youngsters are concerned. There will always be instances of error of judgement involving the transfer of established professionals.

Things seem to be really picking up pace lately. Change seems to be on the way. Hopefully it isn’t just another false dawn.

Be interesting to see who Brands wants as the manager, I’m assuming it won’t be Pie Head.

Reminds me of a certain song which had these words, "Wishing and Hoping, Praying and Waiting"

He’s going to walk into our back room set up and think he’s gone back in time to the 70’s. Not the good Dutch 70’s either, the dark damp British 70’s.
Appropriately, Rigsby was a blue.
rising_damp.webp

if this fella is recruited, we have to get rid of walsh completely, demoting him to head scout under 23's wont work.

he will be undermining and back stabbing his successor at every turn

it happens in every line of business, not just football when someone is demoted.

pay the fraud off and get him out of the club.

we do not need anymore back room squabbling

if this fella is recruited, we have to get rid of walsh completely, demoting him to head scout under 23's wont work.

he will be undermining and back stabbing his successor at every turn

it happens in every line of business, not just football when someone is demoted.

pay the fraud off and get him out of the club.

we do not need anymore back room squabbling
Yep

He's the reason Royle left apparently, right snakey little [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back