Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh a dof should be in charge of creating an infrastructure and building for the long term future.
All short term, first team signings should be down to the manager.

Taking this report at face value it appears to exhibit more evidence of the confused, muddled and directionless thinking that is rapidly coming to epitomise the increasingly peculiar reign of this Moshiri/Kenwright hybrid.
We desperately need signs of strong leadership at board level instead we get a sense of limp miasma.
Meanwhile Everton F.C. continue to stumble towards the end of a miserable season under the guidance of the most unpopular manager I have seen in 5 decades of support.
'Face saving end to the campaign'? Believe me, there no face left to save.

Tbf a lot of people are saying everton don't let a lot out anymore, so there is a possibility a lot is being done behind the scenes but king is unaware. But felt the need he had to write something. He's basically copying the words of all the other papers.

Tbf a lot of people are saying everton don't let a lot out anymore, so there is a possibility a lot is being done behind the scenes but king is unaware. But felt the need he had to write something. He's basically copying the words of all the other papers.
Alternatively I'm beginning to believe nothing gets out primarily because there's nothing to actually get out.

I follow Dutch Football quite closely....and I really struggle to see what Brands can offer at the minute. PSV have, all told, a comparatively limited squad. Will Brands be targeting Dutch players? If so, hopefully more Bergkamp than Bas Dost.
Also, does Fonseca currently work with a DoF at Shaktar?

if he signs this fella it would be worth it...oh...and de ligt from Ajax ;)

What exactly is the point of making the bloke report to two people who have proved themselves to be incredibly incompetent?

We will have change at CEO level this summer. To change the manager and DOF as well could potentially cause chaos on all levels.

Sam will work his last year and eventually Brands will replace Walsh next in 2019 or 2020.
You may be joking. Abd looking for a reaction and I’ve fell for it lol
But not a chance sam stays. And Brands will surely come in as DOF, so I doubt he will answer to Walsh.

If Sams stays the chaos will be on the pitch and in the stands, surely that’s a lot worse than chaos in the boardroom.

You may be joking. Abd looking for a reaction and I’ve fell for it lol
But not a chance sam stays. And Brands will surely come in as DOF, so I doubt he will answer to Walsh.

If Sams stays the chaos will be on the pitch and in the stands, surely that’s a lot worse than chaos in the boardroom.
He’s not joking mate, that’s likely what is going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back