2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he should consider doing a better job. Or hes probably better off looking for a different line of work, cos he clearly cant manage.

You watched the way we played against Chelsea down there before they started to slip. Tell me that he cant manage after seeing that.

The evidence is there, we just need more of it in the coming weeks.

Reasonably happy so far. He could be helped a lot more though by Brands, who has abandoned his post as far as I can tell.

construction.jpg.php

Dave actually blaming brands rather than Silva...

Wum of the highest order
Brands is, might I remind you, the DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL at this club.

He's frigged off and abandoned ship.

Get yourself front and centre jug head and tell these fans what the plan is.

Too busy licking the arse of the directors I suspect.

First things first Monday morning , he needs to be firing Silva, the pick of Mr catastrophe him self moshiri.

Get that mess sorted and then go find us a real manager.

Leave him alone mate, he is busy ordering furniture for his new office

You watched the way we played against Chelsea down there before they started to slip. Tell me that he cant manage after seeing that.

Reasonably happy so far. He could be helped a lot more though by Brands, who has abandoned his post as far as I can tell.

Yes that one outlier of a game all season really haas convinced me of Silva’s managerial prowess.

Davek - master of hitching his horse to the wrong wagon.

We’re in the bottom half and out of both domestic cups to Southampton and Millwall. How can you be reasonably happy with that? We lost to Arsenal United and Liverpool away and got demolished by Spurs and City at home.

We’re in the bottom half and out of both domestic cups to Southampton and Millwall. How can you be reasonably happy with that? We lost to Arsenal United and Liverpool away and got demolished by Spurs and City at home.

Where you not proud of the performers against Utd and in the Derby.

At the moment with might die, but we will die with our boots on trying to play like an Everton team should until, the anti virus runs its way through the club, that’s a three year process.

Where you not proud of the performers against Utd and in the Derby.

At the moment with might die, but we will die with our boots on trying to play like an Everton team should until, the anti virus runs its way through the club, that’s a three year process.
We are not dying though, not breaking sweat actually and have no spirit. Win/Lose...who cares? I Despise them. How can you play a competitive game and accept defeat that easily? Fire the lot...better still sue them for fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back