2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not dying though, not breaking sweat actually and have no spirit. Win/Lose...who cares? I Despise them. How can you play a competitive game and accept defeat that easily? Fire the lot...better still sue them for fraud.

I would disagree to an extent, I’d agree we lack a few battlers of a Graverson, Carsley ilk, you need those players. But I don’t see a lack of effort.

I see what’s there, a team put together derived of strategy and consequence, a team built of some of David Moyes blocks, some Martinez, some Koeman, some Allardyce, some Silva.

That’s the problem.

What solution do people want bring in another manager.

Work it out, that’s the problem.

We’re in the bottom half and out of both domestic cups to Southampton and Millwall. How can you be reasonably happy with that? We lost to Arsenal United and Liverpool away and got demolished by Spurs and City at home.
Yes but the nil nil at Chelsea was simply outstanding. Worthy of a 3 year deal alone ..

Forget Southampton and millwall

Where you not proud of the performers against Utd and in the Derby.

At the moment with might die, but we will die with our boots on trying to play like an Everton team should until, the anti virus runs its way through the club, that’s a three year process.
Silva isn't a cure for the virus..

Silva is the super virus you get when your in the hossy trying to get rid of the original virus!

I would disagree to an extent, I’d agree we lack a few battlers of a Graverson, Carsley ilk, you need those players. But I don’t see a lack of effort.

I see what’s there, a team put together derived of strategy and consequence, a team built of some of David Moyes blocks, some Martinez, some Koeman, some Allardyce, some Silva.

That’s the problem.

I can't argue that we couldn't use some more guile, but I think the lack of athleticism is the bigger issue. How about a bit of both? Assuming Gomes doesn't stay - unless it's on the cheap, we really need an 8 and a 6 that are good athletes, can pass, have energy, and aren't afraid to put a stud in someone.

That’s the problem.

True to a degree but I am in a mood to say the least. Seamus and Digne played like they cared but nobody else did. On a night like that in such a hostile stadium we should have had nine bookings at least as we gave it them back in spades. It was plain we were more skilful but played like a shower of total wimps.

True to a degree but I am in a mood to say the least. Seamus and Digne played like they cared but nobody else did. On a night like that in such a hostile stadium we should have had nine bookings at least as we gave it them back in spades. It was plain we were more skilful but played like a shower of total wimps.

I’d agree, we need those players in the team it’s midfiked for me, we have good players, but before you can allow good players to show quality, you have to win the battle and earn your foundation to play.

Brands is trying to undo damage that has been done since Kenwright announced Kevin Mirallas' new contract at the End of Season Awards.

It's been a mistake after mistake after mistake.

Chucking more money at it won't help.

We have to clean the decks and that starts with offloading players it's a pricey pricey move which means we look weak in this transfer window and more pressure on the management but until players like Mirallas, Sandro, Schneiderlin and Bolasie move on, we have to put up and shut up.

Brands is, might I remind you, the DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL at this club.

He's frigged off and abandoned ship.

Get yourself front and centre jug head and tell these fans what the plan is.

Too busy licking the arse of the directors I suspect.
DOFs, like children and good Christians should be seen and not heard, and iianm isn't that what you were advocating a while back and didn't you throw a hissy fit when he didn't heed your wise counsel?

This guy seems to be the one hope we have.

Didn't we have a DOF about 10 years ago who resigned about 2 weeks into the job? I'm sure we did

DOFs, like children and good Christians should be seen and not heard, and iianm isn't that what you were advocating a while back and didn't you throw a hissy fit when he didn't heed your wise counsel?
Seen and not heard? Well he wouldn't shut up during the summer and the weeks after when all was well....now it's not going well and he's not selling and buying players to alleviate the situation, telling the fans what the situation is over poor form or generally, you know, JUST BEING AROUND.

As said: Brands - AWOL.

To be fair, if he set up a loan for Bolasie that allowed him to cancel it himself without our consent, thereby potentially costing us the full £70,000 a week for the rest of the season, that's a pretty major mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back