Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a new DoF doesn't concern me its the need to get one out that does. Still not convinced this role in a football club needs to exist

Getting a new DoF doesn't concern me its the need to get one out that does. Still not convinced this role in a football club needs to exist
I think the idea with it is that it gives the coach/manager 100% time to just focus on the first team and not have to worry about anything else like running up and down the country to watch this player and that player or worry about youth teams. It is probably just a case of a weekly meeting were everything is discussed between everybody with DOF at the helm.

The debate over whether or not we need a DoF is meaningless. We do not need Mino Raiola anywhere near our club.

Getting this bloke in and Walsh booted out is essential.

I said weeks ago my only worry is he'll have only scouted players that suit PSV's pay/transfer structure whereas at us he'll be expected to bring us in players of a much higher calibre/quality who naturally He wouldn't necessarily have scouted previously being at a club who couldn't afford to sign them.

We need him in by May the latest imo and have him straight to work.

Cracking read, we just simply have to get Brands in he would revolutionize our club.
Would be boss to have someone at the club with an eye for a bargain again and also instill a clear footballing philosophy, we badly need direction.

Makes sense IF Brands has a relationship with / or helps select new manager.... can't afford another managerial mis-step and the playing staff needs massive upgrade or shift.

Are we gonna have to pay a big fee for him or are we going dutch
tumblr_m29zzwKbqa1r6hffko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back