Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is going to happen it needs to happen now and he needs to start the second the season ends.

Going to have to get a new manager in and discuss the future playing style of the club and agree targets.

He may be working on it already. Knowing what Everton are like for state sponsored style censorship and news control it’s probably unlikely we’ll hear anything until the end of the season.

If it is going to happen it needs to happen now and he needs to start the second the season ends.

Going to have to get a new manager in and discuss the future playing style of the club and agree targets.

IMO - if we have been working on Brands for this long, and he has stated contact has gone back to 2016, and we got some inclining it was on at some point this season (maybe post xmas) I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he has had one eye on the task in hand and probably even presented something to the board to say if I was in charge I would be doing XYZ and signing players like ABC.

I mean, thats if that how these things work (I would hope that there would be something like this though for this position!).

Totally agree with the development side. Play the same style in all age groups and only bring players who would suit that particular style. It would stop players hitting a brick wall when they move up a level. Thought this would be a no brainer really but it just doesn't happen at most clubs. Just hope the style of play isn't hoof.

We did the PSV stadium tour a few years back. Very impressive. Seemed to be a club with a very clear vision & business model. Develop young players. Sell them at the height of their value. Only buy old players if they compliment the young ones. All teams play the same systems etc... they’re realistic about their place in the market & maximise it.

If Brands can bring that to us, bring it on.

Only know what i have read online about this lid, if he comes i will give him a go, my concern is adding another influence to an already convoluted and complicated system that doesn't seem to function at its maximum. I actually like Walsh, i think a lot of the criticism is unfair so i hope he hope he is part of this setup.

As i have always maintained our problems are at boardroom level and not our manager or other members of the football dept.

Both the Echo and the Telegraph are now running with the Mirror's story. A goer then?

Hopefully.

The talk of the Moshiri and Raiola link up, then Brands wanting to bring in Lozano, then Lozano switching agents to Raiola seems all a bit too much of a coincidence.

I only just noticed that the Dutch league is finished..

And that PSV won it...... OK, I walk round in blue blinkers, shoot me!

So I wonder if we can get this bloke in before the season ends?

What a fantastic thing that would be to announce Walsh/Allardyce sackings tomorrow, along with Brands in.

If Brands is to come in I believe we will need to give him 2-3 seasons before we start seeing the real benefits of his appointment. Can we as a fanbase be patient enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back