Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niasse: been sold 4 times in his career. You're telling me that it's impossible for Everton to keep the process going by finding his fifth club though.

This shield wall you and others are putting up to protect Brands simply wont do. I mean, Niasse is on 50K pw, so you haven't even got the excessive wages defence to fall back on.
I miss the davek subtle trolling of the past

Not going to lie. Expected more from him this Summer, particularly clearing the deadwood. As for incomings? Yes, well.

Make or break for him next Summer for me.

Delete this if he comes out with something spectacular this last week.

tenor.gif

Niasse: been sold 4 times in his career. You're telling me that it's impossible for Everton to keep the process going by finding his fifth club though.

This shield wall you and others are putting up to protect Brands simply wont do. I mean, Niasse is on 50K pw, so you haven't even got the excessive wages defence to fall back on.
Let’s think a little more about this one Dave. What prem teams, if any, would actually want a Niasse level player. I’ll go with Brighton. Then let’s look at Brighton’s wage bill. Their absolute top earner is on 50k/week. And you expect a club like that to pay actual money for Niasse AND have him on 50k/week. He’s not worth that to any bottom third club.

He can’t kick a football Dave, he looks like a fan has won a competition and got to play with his hero’s .

Why is he getting particularly hammered when looks.like things are developing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back