Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be critical of Brands on a few fronts.

He does have a bit of credit with me though on incomings especially with Silva also on the job, im backing him to keep his powder dry and get the right players, regardless of other issues. Is what it is really, in terms of timing but hopeful on the right players front.

Klaassen - here one season and his stock still high in Europe...and he takes a £10M hit on the fee paid for him.

Bravo.

He was utterly dreadful. Getting any sort of money for him was acceptable.

Koeman now manages Holland and doesn't pick him. That speaks volumes.

Dodgy as anything bringing Davy to this club. His cameo performance against that Cypriot team was one of the worst I have witnessed.

Any fume should be aimed squarely at that rosey faced charlatan who brought him here.

If you are happy with the Summer's efforts below, all the happiness to you mate.

Like I said, a big final week can turn it all around, but for me this whole Summer has been atrocious.
I never said I was happy but I reject the assertion that dead wood has not been cleared.
As anyone can see we still have business to do ......but essential crearing out business HAS BEEN DONE

I never said I was happy but I reject the assertion that dead wood has not been cleared.
As anyone can see we still have business to do ......but essential crearing out business HAS BEEN DONE

Sure, but Besic, McCarthy, Niasse are still around stinking the place out like a bad guiness fart.

Half are loans or end of contracts. Hardly reason to sing Brands’ praises?
The majority that need removing are still here.

All makes sense now

Brands has been GRAFTING for young Moise, and left all the amateurs to deal with the Z & Z deals

Looks like the Juve lad is signing, seen a few tweets raving about him, don’t know anything about him tbh. I’d be very happy if he matches the hype I’m seeing from some.

Clubs and agents are desperate to move players around in the final week and will likely be more easily manipulated into favourable deals for us.

This is what Brands does, this is the job he’s done successfully for years, just sit back and watch him do it.

he couldn't keep up with the pace and aggressiveness of the game here? he was out of his depth. nothing to do with a manager under pressure. was Koeman under pressure when he signed him? we replaced him with Gomez surly that is a great move
*sigh*

That was the reality. The European clubs that were there to sell to weren't buying into that narrative though. They were there to be exploited. Instead, we were.

Half are loans or end of contracts. Hardly reason to sing Brands’ praises?
The majority that need removing are still here.
tell me who this majority are and please make sure you understand clearly the term majority and meanwhile discuss how poor it is that brands brings in delph cheap and basically swaps out Gana OLD and brings in Keane young ...the only real net cost is the 8 Mill for Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back