Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zaha pursuit was utter madness, and it massively shook my faith in Brands.

The fact that a director of football is sanctioning record-breaking deals for average Premier League players - especially after Sigurdsson, Keane, Pickford and Bolasie - just goes to show that very little has changed. There's something deeply, deeply wrong at this club.

yes , I was expecting us to go after ziyech or lazano not Wilfried Zaha... esp for the amount touted....

the fella also thought that Delph was an answer to one of our problems ???

Just a little reminder that Brands built a team able to defeat this all-conquering Ajax side.

Not just once, not just twice, but multiple times with multiple teams.

:coffee:

the dutch league is basically the under 13 European league

for abit of context STEVE MACLAREN won their league..

should we go hire him ??

I was wondering if Zaha's form this season was influenced in any way by our chasing him during the summer. By all reports, his head was most definitely turned.
Or are we mostly of the opinion now that it is bullet dodged and Brands should not have pursued him in the first place (especially at the crazy bids that appeared to be tabled)?
Personally, I thought he could have been a good addition, but not for that much cash.

true but he wanted a cb didnt bring one in we now have a long term injury with gomes gbamin in still getting back fit i am certain players will come in

it takes him all summer to miss out on easy to get targets … cant see him doing well in January where hes not used to doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back